• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!!!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Didn't you think that it might just be a "celebration" for the fact that DMC4SE is on stage this year?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Didn't you think that it might just be a "celebration" for the fact that DMC4SE is on stage this year?
Umm. It is possible. But if so why reference DMC1 and the PS2 rather than the PS4 and DMC4? And why at all? It's not as though DMC4 is a PS4 exclusive.

You know, it's crap like this that keeps disappointing me E3 after TGS after E3 year after year with no news.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
But if so why reference DMC1 and the PS2 rather than the PS4 and DMC4?

Maybe because DMC4 is part of the original series, which hasn't been at E3 in a looooong time. And they reference DMC1 cause it was the one that started it, and PS2 cause well, it was a PS exclusive.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
With our luck... most likely.

Remember when Square Enix trolled the FF7 fans by announcing a PC port instead of a true remake?

berto

I Saw the Devil
You know, I would totally buy a DMC1 PS4 port. I'd buy the crap out of it and rip it from the store with my bare hands.

Anyway. Count down. 7 days.

berto

I Saw the Devil
You know, there are a whole lot of DMC related things going on and have been going on for the last 6 months. Two DMC re-released for the next gen consoles, a DMC/Basara play, a metal/rock album release of select tracks, DLC for Monster Hunter with a Dante cat, Capcom-Unity has more DMC posts right now on their page than it has had since god know where, and Sony's made a post hinting some kind of DMC related content for E3. I'll be honest, I don't think this is all for DMC4SE. Like I said, I am not willing to hope but I don't think this is all for just the one very old game.

GabrielXx

someone on here made a post on a rumor that platinum's new game might be DMC5 or DMC related, if that is the case i will just freak out. this post makes me think that DMC really is going to go back to just being on playstation and maybe PC.

i agree @Foxtrot94 but what if they are showing that because Capcom have partnered with Sony and platinum games to make DMC5 ? man that would be the best thing to come out of E3. @berto your right there has been so much DMC seeping into everything now and i thought i saw that capcom was bringing out the old soundtracks again for the past games all in one and then that art book this year is getting translated into english. we might not get anything at E3 but i'm sure we will at TGS

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
someone on here made a post on a rumor that platinum's new game might be DMC5 or DMC related, if that is the case i will just freak out. this post makes me think that DMC really is going to go back to just being on playstation and maybe PC.

i agree Foxtrot94 but what if they are showing that because Capcom have partnered with Sony and platinum games to make DMC5 ? man that would be the best thing to come out of E3. @berto your right there has been so much DMC seeping into everything now and i thought i saw that capcom was bringing out the old soundtracks again for the past games all in one and then that art book this year is getting translated into english. we might not get anything at E3 but i'm sure we will at TGS

If u wanna talk to me tag me man (or girl I dunno). Just add @ before my nick.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Tony

735028.gif

My thoughts exactly

outoftheblue

A bit too much hype for it to be DMC4 SE? It still could be, but it would be a letdown, after all the building up they are putting into it.....I can´t wait.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Not believing anything till I see a trailer, and if it's together with Platinum Games.... well then you can probably count me as a skeptic at best...
I personally don't believe that Capcom would hype the DMC4Se for no good reason, wasn't there that interview where one of the devs said if DMC4SE is a hit we might see something new sooner rather then later?
I don't really remember, but with Capcoms lineup at E3 it is unlikely that they show anything new at all, so yeah that's that.

Top Bottom