• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i realized something

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
why don't we get a new one? We could mark peoples birthdays on it and on that day make a thread... Thats what another forum that i go on does :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
forbiden crystl;139197 said:
why don't we get a new one? We could mark peoples birthdays on it and on that day make a thread... Thats what another forum that i go on does :D

Don't forget Christmas *Goes all crazy*

I'd love a calendar, personally :D But it is down to the staff :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
forbiden crystl;139197 said:

If their birthdays are listed in their profiles they automatically show on the bottom of the forums anyway and have a thread made for them.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Dark Drakan;139203 said:
Dont think anyone will be forgetting when that is. :lol:

whens christmas? 43 days? YAY!!!

im not sure if it would be used much, but it could be used to make the supporter bar a bit longer now its lost the "my profile" button lol

Vauxchen;139210 said:
whens christmas? 43 days? YAY!!!

im not sure if it would be used much, but it could be used to make the supporter bar a bit longer now its lost the "my profile" button lol

you can put it under the links button

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
it would be a good idea....... nice to everyones b-days without having to go on their profile all the time

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Black Dragon Knight;139214 said:
you can put it under the links button

for supporters, al the buttons they have is jsut a one click convinience rather than 2 click, so it would most likely be under links

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
^^^yeah the perks of being a Supporter is pretty awesome!
anyways i'd like a calender i would think it's awesome because it's something new to the forums! :)

Top Bottom