• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
Hey guys.I want to play Devil May Cry 2 on my PC because I can't find anywhere this game on PS2 (I'm from Romania).I heard about an emulator which can help you playing other consoles games on PC.I just downloaded some PS2 emulators yesterday but I don't know how to work with them.Please if someone can tell me how to operate with an emulator just tell me.

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
Youll have to find plugins, bios... that stuff... first. Instead of just telling you to google it, i'll give you a link to the emulator, fully confugured, with all possible plugins i found. It runs DMC3 perfectly (According to the manual) so running DMC2 should'nt be a big deal. the PS2 emulators usually dont give more then 46 FPS by the way unless you have a dual-core computer. Sorry bout that but HYG : http://depositfiles.com/files/gks5k18v5

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
tnx Dante rep+ but how do I run Devil May Cry 2 I must download the game first or what?
I must download the game first???I want to play DMC2 too it's the only game I haven't played yet

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
dark slayer 96;166085 said:
tnx Dante rep+ but how do I run Devil May Cry 2 I must download the game first or what?
I must download the game first???I want to play DMC2 too it's the only game I haven't played yet

Nope :) You make the image of it... Say with Astroburn. (Google that i dont remember the site and those bombs on DMC.org are annoying)

Keaton

Premium
IIRC you can get emulators that allow you to play a PS2 game on the PC, but you MUST OWN THE GAME. Downloading it without owning it, is illegal.

I reccomend feeding the question into Google ^_^

Novelisk

Insane Devil Hunter
There's no way you can play it on your PC without heavily modding bot your console and your Pc, neither of which I recommend, it costs money and time, and kills your warranty. Go get the Anniversery collection for 25 bucks, it has the first two as well as DMC3 special edition

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
Novelisk;174606 said:
There's no way you can play it on your PC without heavily modding bot your console and your Pc, neither of which I recommend, it costs money and time, and kills your warranty. Go get the Anniversery collection for 25 bucks, it has the first two as well as DMC3 special edition

It's 75, not 25, and look at posts above. It IS possible. Also, is the anniversarry thingy avilable for PC?

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
Novelisk;174606 said:

The problem is that I live in Romania and here isn't any Anniversary collection.
And this is a quite old thread, so don't bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom