• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I just need to clear this up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Rumour flying among some friends this morning that Vergil has been confirmed in this DmC game... (if this is common knowledge, yep, I live under a rock and I miss stuff...)

I'm not wanting to start ANY rumours here, I just need you guys to tell me is this true or not? Has this been confirmed anywhere?

Because I think one of them might be mixing up "Vergil confirmed" for UMvC3 not DmC. >_>

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Rumour flying among some friends this morning that Vergil has been confirmed in this DmC game... (if this is common knowledge, yep, I live under a rock and I miss stuff...)

I'm not wanting to start ANY rumours here, I just need you guys to tell me is this true or not? Has this been confirmed anywhere?

Because I think one of them might be mixing up "Vergil confirmed" for UMvC3 not DmC. >_>

Hm, they probably meant what you thought they meant. I just googled it and whatnot, nothing jumped up at me as confirmation. Just a quick question, would it make much difference if Vergil was in this game? Yes or no? It is an interesting point, is it not?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

First thing I heard about it. No, there is no confirmation about this at any other sites.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Hm, they probably meant what you thought they meant. I just googled it and whatnot, nothing jumped up at me as confirmation. Just a quick question, would it make much difference if Vergil was in this game? Yes or no? It is an interesting point, is it not?

It wouldn't make much difference, no... I've just been asked to ask because I'm an active member of two pretty active DMC forums.

Right, so... so far no confirm from NT on that. Thanks. :3

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It wouldn't make much difference, no... I've just been asked to ask because I'm an active member of two pretty active DMC forums.

Right, so... so far no confirm from NT on that. Thanks. :3

I doubt NT would have Vergil in it to be honest. If it wouldn't make any difference either way, they'd probably play it safe and keep him out of it.

Asmodaius

He's been confirmed in the update of Marvel VS Capcom 3, but that's about it. I hope we will see him in one way or the other in the new DMC though. ^^

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
As i recall there was a picture of Vergil was in drag... wait, no that was a dream... Sorry ;)

I honestly haven't heard anything either.

Emerald

has the manliest avatar on the site
If Dante looks like he, well, does, I wonder what Vergil would look like.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Vergil would hopefully still be the polar opposite of dante with white hair and still an utterly cold personality

V

Oldschool DMC fan
They've already solidified the image of Vergil hanging out with hoes... cheers, CAPCOM. :')

Vergil&Dante

Bring Vergil back!!!

If Vergil is in the game it would make a big different for me... than maybe i would buy the game anyway than...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Wouldn't bringing Vergil back be another thing that people would doubt Ninja Theory about? They'd have lack of faith that they'd bring him back and do him justice, right? It would be a good thing, but I don't think Ninja Theory would risk it to be honest.

Meg

Wouldn't bringing Vergil back be another thing that people would doubt Ninja Theory about? They'd have lack of faith that they'd bring him back and do him justice, right? It would be a good thing, but I don't think Ninja Theory would risk it to be honest.
I'm sure people will continue to find things to doubt NT about even if they don't include Vergil. People doubting you should never be a reason to not do something. How many people doubted the Wright Brothers and do you think they cared? I have no idea on either of those points and you know what, I don't really care. ;)

DMCfan

I hope to god that ninja theory DOESN'T bring up Vergil. It'll just ruin the image I have for him. After what they've done to Dante...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm sure people will continue to find things to doubt NT about even if they don't include Vergil. People doubting you should never be a reason to not do something. How many people doubted the Wright Brothers and do you think they cared? I have no idea on either of those points and you know what, I don't really care. ;)

I know, I've just got the feeling that they won't if I'm going to be honest with you. In my opinion I think they will leave it. It is a risky area to dwell in. I just can't see them wanting to bring him back. I could be wrong, we'll have to wait and see though. I don't think it would change people's opinions about the game all too much though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom