• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I have appeared!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroxas

|Photoshop Guru|
Premium
Yeah so I've been wanting to play DMC for a bit now. I haven't played any YET *dodges attacks* heehee :lol: But I've seen Dante before. My friend talks about him all the time, and I have seen him in Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Sweet Game.

BUT ANYWAY!!!!! I'm from the Steve's Fable 2 forum, I'm on Assassin's creed. I'm eagerly waiting for the Resident Evil forum. and now I'm here. To wreak havoc.

I am Sephiroxas! (real Name Markie) But most people call me Sephi, and I like it. :)
I like LOTS of video games. I like all game consoles equally (No matter how crappy they may be)
I like to draw, make music videos, and do graphic design.

I hope I'll be welcomed. :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Welcome! Enjoy and all the usual crap I come out with :lol:

Good to have you here, Sephi :D

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Hello^^Welcome!Glad to know that Dante is known even to gamers who haven't played DMC yet:lol:
Have fun here;)

Hexadecimal

Queen of Chaos
Hellooo Seph! :D

nice of you to pry yourself away from the rest of the network and come post away with us over on this end :p

... now dance...
:ninja:

Sephiroxas

|Photoshop Guru|
Premium
:lol: I shall dance!!!
round_round____by_yukiri.gif

Thank you everyone for the nice welcome. ^_^

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Hey Seph! You already know me from Fable 2 forums so I will cut the crap and say WELCOME!

anit4e

Gaara *kiss*
Hey there Sephiroxas ( or can i call you Seph hehe :p ) welcome to the forums and have great fun here ;)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Woo-hoo! Welcome aboard the Devil May Cry forum, Sephi! I've been crossing my fingers that you would decide to sign up. Good to have you here! ;)

Sephiroxas

|Photoshop Guru|
Premium
devilmaycry;27872 said:
Woo-hoo! Welcome aboard the Devil May Cry forum, Sephi! I've been crossing my fingers that you would decide to sign up. Good to have you here! ;)

I shoulda signed up before the gold member thingy expired but oohs well.
Heehee. :p :lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Hello there Markie, good to see you signed up to another one of our boards. Great to have you here ^_^

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Sephiroxas;27886 said:
I shoulda signed up before the gold member thingy expired but oohs well.
Heehee. :p :lol:
I just upgraded your account to gold status. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom