• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i for one am annoyed and dissapointed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
right, i have no idea what went on last night but from what i can tell there's been arguments about cyberdating, who is 'gay or straight', and spamming. it's making the forums really bad because all you can read is "oh, this thread is spam stop it now, not funny" and "cyberdate and you get a sick perv down your pants". it's dissapointing to have read this and i'm not impressed with any of you. i can certainly tell dark draken is as annoyed as i am. also, i am very displeased with the thread about me and i want people to realise this.

The dark knight

Hey I posted te gay and straight thing in mallet Island!sO people didnt have to look at it.I posted it in the right place so dont go criticizing.It was not spamming it was in the right place!

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
pinky750;30336 said:
right, i have no idea what went on last night but from what i can tell there's been arguments about cyberdating, who is 'gay or straight', and spamming. it's making the forums really bad because all you can read is "oh, this thread is spam stop it now, not funny" and "cyberdate and you get a sick perv down your pants". it's dissapointing to have read this and i'm not impressed with any of you. i can certainly tell dark draken is as annoyed as i am. also, i am very displeased with the thread about me and i want people to realise this.

Finally, someone agrees...

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Afraid I haven't been able to access my computer for the past two days so I obviously missed what was going on. Can anyone fill me in?

Sephiroxas

|Photoshop Guru|
Premium
I don't see how the Cyber dating thread was bad, seeing as how the person was asking for opinions on what people think about online relationships.

but I was DEFINITELY insulted by the Gay/straight thread. It doesn't matter if you think it's "in the right place" it lessens the amount of people coming to this site.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
devilmaycry;30356 said:
Afraid I haven't been able to access my computer for the past two days so I obviously missed what was going on. Can anyone fill me in?

Yes. There have been tons of spam threads, mainly made by two individuals, and we all know who they are...and not only that there has suddenly been an outbreak of cyberdating aswell. It really is taking the ****.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Okay, I have alot to say but I cannot be bothered to type out much, so I will quote something I said intead.

Now that is somewhat exactly what I am thinking to myself, and as I stated earlier, these type of threads with no meaning, or indeed "spam", is leading this forum away from what it is really meant to be about, Devil May Cry.

Seriously, these stupid, "I love you", "Oh I am hated here" threads are really starting to **** me off. The Dark Knight made a thread earlier about homosexuals and straight people, and even though it wasn't in my opinion exactly a great idea, as well as the fact that it isn't even a thing that most people will discuss openly, at least it was posted in the right place, and that place is Mallet Island, the sub-forum for general spam and crazy **** like that.

But the general discussion forum though, that is a place for discussions, debates and reasonably fun stuff such as video sharing and picture posting. To see stuff like that thread aimed towards Pinky750 and that other one Dante 1.1 made about, well, nothing really, oh, and not to mention the weird picture gif image dance-off competition I had to take part in, really brings the place down, and it not only makes people think, "what in the name of Hell is this?", it also leads them to the conclusion that most people around here are bone-*** retarded, which I know most people around here are not.

So for the sake of all of this nonsense, please, don't friggin' spam here. It only makes the entire place worse and, as Steven said before me, it isn't making this Devil May Cry Community forum any prettier, nor popular.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I agree it's starting to get out of control. Saying that I am sure no one meant to offend anyone. It's just everyone went a little crazy. As for the cyberdating thread I did say it could be removed if it was inapropriate for the forum. I wouldn't say it's sparked cyberdating I did not say that everyone should try it but asked opinions of others to see what people thought. I am sorry if you think this thread sparked cyberdating is it was not meant to.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Hopefully this will all end now, and spam threads and arguments will stop i have seen enough and let it pass me by long enough and from now on im going to be as strict as i am on the other forums.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i'm just annoyed with all this arguing and that thread about me that was done behind my back. at least it felt that way because i wasn't online at the time.

Dark Drakan

Admin
pinky750;30391 said:
i'm just annoyed with all this arguing and that thread about me that was done behind my back. at least it felt that way because i wasn't online at the time.

Well hopefully things like that will be kept off the boards in future and kept to PM's when needed and if i see anything like that on the boards im going to close it immediately. If i miss it i hope someone can PM me or report the post and it will be dealt with.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
but look at the general discussion thread. how many threads had to be moved into mallet island? it's ridiculous...

Dark Drakan

Admin
pinky750;30400 said:
but look at the general discussion thread. how many threads had to be moved into mallet island? it's ridiculous...

I know what you mean as i have been the person who has moved most of them.

Dark Drakan

Admin
pinky750;30406 said:
and that's why i said "i bet dark draken is as annoyed as i am".

I noticed that too :p

Yeah ive seen a lot of things around here that i wasnt happy with and let it go on long enough, think its time to sort this place out and get it back on track and back to the respectable forum it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom