• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i finished the game and playin with vergil

Status
Not open for further replies.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
hatablocka;115886 said:
chaos i reported u also for spamming my threads and i warned not to answer them and u picking on me only i jus wanted to know whats devil may cry im new to the game and u didnt give me a break i dont no something about the game i ask
No, you creating this BS is spamming the forums and you just insulted Ryuuji by saying you had sex with is underage sister.

hatablocka

whoever says my native language was English you got it all twisted up english my 2nd language too go u go **** urself okay

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
hatablocka;115886 said:
chaos i reported u also for spamming my threads and i warned not to answer them and u picking on me only i jus wanted to know whats devil may cry im new to the game and u didnt give me a break i dont no something about the game i ask

keep living the dream

hatablocka

hey chaos im not spamming at all okay u are im asking questions cuz i dont understand dont u get it ffs u should apologize to me right now all u guys owe me 1

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
hatablocka;115890 said:
whoever says my native language was English you got it all twisted up english my 2nd language too go u go **** urself okay
And now you have to lie to save your ass.

Also, very true Ryuuji, he is living a dream.

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
hatablocka;115890 said:

ok so English is your 2nd language why didn't you say that from the begning you just want to get ****ed is that it

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
hatablocka;115892 said:
hey chaos im not spamming at all okay u are im asking questions cuz i dont understand dont u get it ffs u should apologize to me right now all u guys owe me 1
No, you idiot if you check back you made a statement in this thread.

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
did you just saied that we owe you one ?
thats it man you are going down
and yeah English is your first language

hatablocka

hey u guys please jus stop im asian to tell u the truth my 2nd language is english i was born here too but i learned my home language 1st then english. okay u guys are messed up doing this to me now owe me an apologize and lets drink some beer and smoke some weed huh? who agrees?

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
We should just leave him because idiots drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Come Ryuuji, lets go. The staff will get him.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I can't begin to believe you for making 4 pages of this.

Hatablocka is wrong but, Bringerofchaos and Ryuuji you BOLTH fed the problem and should learn to stop feeding trolls.

You just had to argue for 4 pages??????

Just report him and let the thread die, you dont even need to post a reply. But you did, and it went on for 4 bloody pages!

Hatablocka, as your friend I am letting you know that your behavior so far has been very trollish and needs to stop.

Ugh, you are ALL lucky that the admins are not online to see this mess. When one does get on there will be heads rolling.

Dark Drakan

Admin
NerosDevil;115853 said:
DMC.org severly lacks modding >_>

It was between 3am - 4am in our timezone, hence why we were not online.

Black Angel;115931 said:
I can't begin to believe you for making 4 pages of this.

Hatablocka is wrong but, Bringerofchaos and Ryuuji you BOLTH fed the problem and should learn to stop feeding trolls.

You just had to argue for 4 pages??????

Just report him and let the thread die, you dont even need to post a reply. But you did, and it went on for 4 bloody pages!

Hatablocka, as your friend I am letting you know that your behavior so far has been very trollish and needs to stop.

Ugh, you are ALL lucky that the admins are not online to see this mess. When one does get on there will be heads rolling.

Finally a comment that deserves rep, as Black Angel said 'Do not feed the trolls'. Simply report the post and leave the thread alone and the appropriate action will be taken.

*Thread Closed and member banned

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I go away for three days and miss all the fun....so not fair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom