• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I finished DMC3

MKH Spartan

I didnt know you could kill the snake thing tell me how??????? and yah well it says s rank on any diffuculty for the achievement(so im on easy...DONT JUDGE ME LOL) i will be doing the harder diffuculties i just dont wanna worry about s ranking them lol so yah i s rank damage and items and style but time and orbs kill me and how do you get orbs in the boss fight there absorbed?
Well I told you how for the first bit lol.

For the boss battle orbs, you need to hit the organ on the left to allow you to collect red orbs. The organ on the left stops you picking up orbs, while the one on the right drains your DT gauge. As long as you hit it about once every 10 seconds or so you can farm orbs, grouping them up and either doing a DTE (if you have the DT) or Judgement Cut is the most efficient method for me.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
DTE is,devil trigger explosion in case you were gona ask volpe lol you can hold the button and the dt runes light and when u release it sends a shockwave\explosion out causing major damage this is another way to get tje orbs it was good advice

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Well I told you how for the first bit lol.

For the boss battle orbs, you need to hit the organ on the left to allow you to collect red orbs. The organ on the left stops you picking up orbs, while the one on the right drains your DT gauge. As long as you hit it about once every 10 seconds or so you can farm orbs, grouping them up and either doing a DTE (if you have the DT) or Judgement Cut is the most efficient method for me.

DTE is,devil trigger explosion in case you were gona ask volpe lol you can hold the button and the dt runes light and when u release it sends a shockwave\explosion out causing major damage this is another way to get tje orbs it was good advice

Ok so focus on the left organ instead of the right that works for me as i dont really need dt in that fight and do the secret mission okay that works now last enquiry the snake gentlemen how do i kill the snake? lol

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
attack the head and it will go down after a few hits

i am going to regret this but...THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!!...lol and ok so attack the left organ, attack the snakes head(lol) and do the secret mission and dt periodically to increas running speed that should about do it then

MKH Spartan

Also as I said, you can safe spot the snake with Vergil and kill it with Judgement Cut, if you are going for a no damage run.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Also as I said, you can safe spot the snake with Vergil and kill it with Judgement Cut, if you are going for a no damage run.

Sooooo im having a bit of a delema with vergil on dmc3 (easy) i know hard to believe btw with your tips i s ranked the levaithen run and am now on mission 15 which is where i have a problem you see i s ranked everything in that level except damage because those spinning saws attached to the walls(not the floaty enemy saws) are hard to get past using vergil now i have a dmc 3 load file with dante and one with vergil if i do mission 15 with dante in one save file and s rank it and s rank all the other missions with vergil on the other save file will i still get the achievement or does it need to be on one save file? and if so can you use dante on a primarly vergil save file?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
needs to be with either dante or vergil on there oen doesnt work otherwise and jump and trick up and down to avoid the saws its fairly easy if you time it right

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
needs to be with either dante or vergil on there oen doesnt work otherwise and jump and trick up and down to avoid the saws its fairly easy if you time it right

im bad at trick up what about jumping and then using the beowulf attack killer be is it? does that work?

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
yes that can work if you perform it at the right time

kk so the only missions left to s rank are mission 18 and 20 with vergil any tips cuz after those two its hard mode and maxing out dante's abilities from there on in

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
the quickest way for mission 20 on easy with vergil is killer bee jc or use force edge when u get an opening and attack til he blocks and then trick up and dodge repeatedly for the no damage and time s ranks and style too for mission 18 be as stylish as you can be and only fight the bosses you need to you can fight em all but if you cant jc and are not great at tricking then you may get hit

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
the quickest way for mission 20 on easy with vergil is killer bee jc or use force edge when u get an opening and attack til he blocks and then trick up and dodge repeatedly for the no damage and time s ranks and style too for mission 18 be as stylish as you can be and only fight the bosses you need to you can fight em all but if you cant jc and are not great at tricking then you may get hit

ok ill give it a shot and let you know

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman

lol Just did mission 3 and fought cerberus on hard( btw super excited for the harder difficulties the enemies are so much more fun now that they have a little more bite to them) and didnt do as well as i thought took a second to think on it and forgot that its best to use A&R on him lol guess i better check that dmc3 boss faq thread again brush up on my bosses good news is on my vergil file where im trying to s rank i made beowulf look dumb with yamato air rave is it? and spiral swords s rank all down the boards :p again thanks to you and spartan

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
you can take out cerberus with spiral and ebony and ivory cancel in the left corner and never get hit he is simple and hard aint so bad very hard is much the same and dante must die is about 3x very hard mode so you need strategies for the bosses but i have plenty which will get s rank and no damage for you and i am sure spartan does too

Top Bottom