• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I finished DMC3

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
enemies devil trigger and are hard as **** to kill jere super aggressive there hits do massive damage the enemy waves are insane the bosses are way way harder and your attacks do little damage. It is twice as hard as dmc4 maybe more

well then after s ranking ill be rolling up my sleves and going to it on the dmc3 protion of hd collection
ill ask this again im running through as vergil on yellow mode and s ranking any tips cuz im having trouble with time and orbs in leviathen

MKH Spartan

enemies devil trigger and are hard as **** to kill theree super aggressive there hits do massive damage the enemy waves are insane there are more tougher enemies per level the bosses are way harder and your attacks do little damage. It is twice as hard as dmc4 maybe more its not for noobs or feint hearted people
What he said.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
well then after s ranking ill be rolling up my sleves and going to it on the dmc3 protion of hd collection
ill ask this again im running through as vergil on yellow mode and s ranking any tips cuz im having trouble with time and orbs in leviathen

be more stylish and learn to jc aerial rave while using spiral swords and summond swords and incorporate beowolf into it its the fastest way to build style

MKH Spartan

If you want a good example of some of the Missions with Vergil on DMD with an SS Rank, you can watch mine, I've done it for about 8 out of 20 levels I believe.

Also, I would recommend watching Kails Vergil Must Die videos, they are ****ing brilliant, and he has done it for all of the levels, unlike me.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
If you want a good example of some of the Missions with Vergil on DMD with an SS Rank, you can watch mine, I've done it for about 8 out of 20 levels I believe.

Also, I would recommend watching Kails Vergil Must Die videos, they are ******* brilliant, and he has done it for all of the levels, unlike me.

don‘t think he is on dmd difficulty but the vids will probably still help

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Um, I am lol.... the enemies DT in the videos in case you doubt it...

no he is saying that im not on dmd(which im not) not you lol he believes your on dmd so do i ive seen your vids my issue here gentlemen is not style or damage or items its time or orbs on the leviathen mission

MKH Spartan

My only issue with vergil is time and orbs beyond that i s rank everything else those are my problems on the leviathen run
Really, you even S Rank the damage requirement consistently? It varies by difficulty, for an S Rank for damage on DMD you need to not take 1 hit in the whole level.

Also, the ord requirement on the Leviathan level is annoying, I often have to farm some in the boss battle to reach the requirement, but that often cuts me close on the time. Also, you can kill the massive things which chase you by hitting them with Vergil's Judgement cut while safely out of their reach in the safe spot at the end of the corridor.

MKH Spartan

no he is saying that im not on dmd(which im not) not you lol he believes your on dmd so do i ive seen your vids my issue here gentlemen is not style or damage or items its time or orbs on the leviathen mission
Eh, I must've just interpreted what he typed wrong then, all good.

Also I have considered doing an SS run of that level, just the boss fight is rather uninteresting and I have to farm orbs in that battle for the level requirement... (plus I tend to accidentally step in acid when the lights go out and I have to restart the Mission again lol....).

MKH Spartan

All this DMC3 talk is getting me motivated to continue my VMD SS playthrough on it now (and yes, the pun was intentional).

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Really, you even S Rank the damage requirement consistently? It varies by difficulty, for an S Rank for damage on DMD you need to not take 1 hit in the whole level.

Also, the ord requirement on the Leviathan level is annoying, I often have to farm some in the boss battle to reach the requirement, but that often cuts me close on the time. Also, you can kill the massive things which chase you by hitting them with Vergil's Judgement cut while safely out of their reach in the safe spot at the end of the corridor.

I didnt know you could kill the snake thing tell me how??????? and yah well it says s rank on any diffuculty for the achievement(so im on easy...DONT JUDGE ME LOL) i will be doing the harder diffuculties i just dont wanna worry about s ranking them lol so yah i s rank damage and items and style but time and orbs kill me and how do you get orbs in the boss fight there absorbed?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
the orbs tend to get absorbed in the room where the sphere you have to get is so forget about orbs in there and kill everything else stylishly and do the secret mission quickly as depending on your difficulty you may have time for it

Top Bottom