• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Human OR Demon

Human or demon

• Human

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Demon

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
XD wow you ignored the impotant stuff XDDD

lol even defensless kyrie could defeat a demon with logic

humans are just more determine

XD i could imagine Kyrie going beserk with the RedQueen because someone kidnapped Nero XD demon guts everywhere LMAO

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I suck at being a good human. I've wished all my life I could be something other than human. The joys of consciousness and all that.

Tormenting other people... now I'd give that a try. ;)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I voted Demon last night because I was in a crappy mood. I can't deal with human emotions! So yeah why not ^_^

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Ebony and Lexy have made good arguments for me.

I'd love to be a demon, just like Nite-Runner.

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
XD demons are missing a heart and soul given the right equipment anyone can beat them because they lack feeling and determination XDDD i'm stickin with HUMAN

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ yeah true and what about even Trish, she was created as a demon for one purpose and now she's all 'ooooh I care about stuff!' lol

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
@_@ confused um XD ya gotta point there but then again Trish was created to be human like so maybe mundus made her emotions incidentally it was his downfall (XD via the first double JACKPOT) and Sparda who knows heck dante said himself that "well, from what i can figure, theres alot of confusion surrounding him" - Dante DMC4

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I chose demon, but only if I get to keep emotions. Not all demons are emotionless half-wits, you know.

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
Vergil choose to be a demon and look how he turned out he started becoming more and more heartless that is why he's dead (damn mundus Vergil was the coolest)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Now see here, Vergil didn't gain the power he wanted because he forgot emotion. Imagine, the power of a demon, and the emotions of a human.

A demon with human emotion would be nigh-unstoppable.

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
XD don't be so sure trish is (in my opinion) pretty weak and shes a demon with emotions

secondly it depends on the type of demon a scarecrow with emotions would totally be a push over it'd probably hesitate to much in battle

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
XDDD good idea given you'd have that choice

if you wish to be a demon a sacrifice must be made take Arkham for instance he killed his wife to become a demon

are you willing to stoop that low for power

"is sanity the price to pay, for power!!!" - Dante DMC4

yes :)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
If it's someone I don't even know, then yes. It could be a wanted criminal, waiting for death row. He's gonna die anyway, right?

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
but could you do it???

take someones life for your gain???

could you be that cruel???

XD its fun arguing with you don'cha think we should like be pals for this :)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I would gladly kill someone for my own gain. Not any of you guys, no, but if it's someone who deserves it, or some such, and I get something for it, why not just do it?

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
but can anyone truthfully say someone deserves death, whos right is it to make that decision, you, me, the president, no one can honestly say anyone deserves death and if so what gives you or anyone else the right to pass judgment on others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom