• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Human OR Demon

Human or demon

• Human

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Demon

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Re: Human Vs Demon

I would say that, I'm not at all happy with being JUST human. I want something new, something different. Something I've never experience before. Being a demon would be quite the ride, I imagine. But in no way, shape or form would I hurt a human unless they were like, some wanted criminal or something. I wouldn't let the power go to my head, either. I'm not like that.

Meg

DreadnoughtDT;237961 said:
I would say that, I'm not at all happy with being JUST human. I want something new, something different. Something I've never experience before. Being a demon would be quite the ride, I imagine. But in no way, shape or form would I hurt a human unless they were like, some wanted criminal or something. I wouldn't let the power go to my head, either. I'm not like that.

Well if you want something new why don't you head on over to Capcom and tell them to give us DMC5 :lol: At least then you get to play as a demon. Well, half demon, but whatever.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium

In all honesty, I'd rather be a mix, like Dante or Nero...but, that's just me getting nerdy, so bleh.

You are currently talking to the kid who can perform Dante's combo move sets with a sword...v_v'

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium

You sound like a fiesty little fella. I bet you'd love being stuck in something to the effect of a real 'Bloody Palace'

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014

I think he's just overconfident. People like that tend to lose a fight.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium

D'awwww...I bet he'd win if it were against a bunch of Scarecrows or Bloody Puppets XD!

I'm just messin' with ya Drakkar ^_^

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium

But if you HAD to choose between HUMAN and DEMON, what would you be? Nothing in between.

aka958

Don't trust people

Why would I want change? Why would I change the form of life I've always had?

"I'm bored... I wanna be a fish!"
What the??? That does not sound right. Humans only thing they do is not breathing, I don't know what the purpose of life could be in the end, but I do know what the purpose to me is right now. If you enjoy your emotions, just think of it, feel every button you hit when you reply to a post in the forums for example. The music you hear, just listen to it and enjoy it sounds. Learn from your mistakes, your hatred, sorrow, despair and misery.

Humas aren't weak, a demon can't compare to humans strength, a human burning with resolve against a demon which nothing more than power, who would win? If the demon attacks me, I can still dodge the attack, it's all about concentration and focus, sheer power alone will do nothing in battle.

If I know I can't handle a fight, I flee from it. It's not cowardice, it's logic. If I can't flee from it I'll do everything to protect myself and to try find a way to beat those demons up.

We humans have alone qonquered the world, there is nothing in the entire planet who could threaten our existence but ourselves. We have nuclear weapons which can devestate cities, I haven't seen something as close to that when it comes to demons.

So, yeah, I choose humans. Rather being a weak human with emotions than a power filled shell that is a demon.

darkslayer23

Corrupted Son Of Sparda
Woah.....Some here just given up their humanity. lol...Damn,this thread reminds me of what Dante Says in Dmc 4 when he answered Agnus questions.

no one didnt surrended his humanity :\ you know?
even demons have some emotions that force them to fight :D

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
"you assume humans are weak, yeah humans lack the physical capabilities of a demon, but they possess something that demons don't" - Dante DMC4

"what is it, what is it that demon l-l-l-lack, please tell me for the sake of my research, please tell me!!!" - Agnus DMC4

"the power of sparda!!!, why!!!? why won't you give me strength!!!? am i not worthy!!!?" - Sanctus DMC4

"sparda had a heart, a heart that can love another person, a human, that is what you lack" Nero DMC4

I'm goin' with human after all that was Dantes choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom