• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Human and Devil Hunter mode

Koemi

half-breed
I think it has a few more minor demons and those are a tiny bit harder to kill? :huh: (I guess that count as "difficulty"...)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I think some of the Devils you encounter change. For example, in places that had Scarecrows in Human mode, it may now have Assaults or something. But I guess this also counts as difficulty. By the way thread moved.

Keaton

Premium
Enemies postion.
For example, you may find that you are facing Frosts and Assaults in the first level, whereas before it was only Scarecrows, its nice but can be a bit of a 'WTF!' moment the first time you experience it lol

xX_KILLJOY_Xx

Uncomebackable
The only differences between the two is enemy health/aggresion, some S-ranking requirements (time/DH points see S ranking guide for details) and difficulty multiplyer for point system scoring.

Enemy placement remands the same for H and DH, but it switches on SoS and remains the same as SoS on DMD.

hotrod351

it harder. the next is even harder. thats where im at, the third mode. but thats part of the fun.

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
I think the only differrents are that you are killed easier and demons take less damage on Devil Hunter mode.
Anyway, the enemy position doesn't change om both

Mundusx19

Crimson Pitch
Enemy aggression/attacks also change. On SoS and DMD, enemies use harder to avoid and more damaging attacks. Like, on SoS and DMD, Frosts love to use the ice-rose thingy that's a pain to avoid and hurts. Another good example is the Faust, it loves to shield itself and shoot its finger thingies a lot more on higher difficulties.

Blue Rose

The Demon Hunter
There is no differance other than enemies die easier on human mode. thats about it. I actually enjoyed SoS mode. It was at my level, but also to easy at the same time. DMD is jus to ****in hard for me.:dry: I loved HoH mode also. Very easy, but satisfying.:D

Top Bottom