• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HUGE thanks

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
After spending the day working on AOA all day(and still not finished yet), i have found out, just how hard it is to make a site, and how much effort Steve must have put it, not only to make DMCF, but the other 6 he has made aswel.
Also he has done a gret job, keeping them updated, keeping good staff, and being able to maintain a great site

This is just to say Thanks to Steve for all his hard work, and to all staff for all the effort that they have done.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Vauxchen-kun;156011 said:
After spending the day working on AOA all day(and still not finished yet), i have found out, just how hard it is to make a site, and how much effort Steve must have put it, not only to make DMCF, but the other 6 he has made aswel.
Also he has done a gret job, keeping them updated, keeping good staff, and being able to maintain a great site

This is just to say Thanks to Steve for all his hard work, and to all staff for all the effort that they have done.

i belive i already did this thread when steve introduced the ranks :p:p:p but we all thank steve for his hard work on the forums :D^_^^_^

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Wickse;156014 said:
i belive i already did this thread when steve introduced the ranks :p:p:p but we all thank steve for his hard work on the forums :D^_^^_^

I wanted to give my thanks once again now that i realise how much effort he has put in... and believe me, its not something I want to do again...:lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
This is the first forum i've ever been interested in and i really really love it! i really gotta thank Steve for making this site to what it is today. Thanks Steve!!! you made me get new friends!

Top Bottom