• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How old is he?

DMC

Devil May Cry
Thats only because when dante saves the world no ones watching lol everyone has either ran away or he's fighting is some desolute area if people saw dante kick the amount of demon a** that he does theyd show a lil more respect as it is dmc4 first scene is as public as he really got in the original series if im not mistaken?
when he dropped form the sky and killed the priest.... i think dante lost fame from the worshippers... i mean if u saw that and dante looked act u with his bloody face.. i think you would be scare -censored-less .... and on top of that he has demon in him... and the only demon they respect is sparada... so good job dante for screwing up... but it didnt matter Dante killed them all.... then dante saw Nero.... he was like... holy hell .... im not the only white haired character in this game... and thats why he got dropped kicked in his face... Dante recovered and said " ow that hurts u meanie".... but Nero still went after Dante.... Dante took a good beatting and died... for a second... then Nero was like "what the hell why wont u die!????".... and Dante said"..... MUFFINS ...." and so they lived happily ever after... until... some one took there muffin statue which the name is *ahem* Vergil... Dante was like " why did u take our muffins brother?" ... and Vergil was like " you dont eat muffins.... you eat cookies" and vergil pulls out a box of Oreo cookies.. and all three Nero, Vergil, and Dante... eat the cookies in happiness.... until.... Sephorith... jumps out and steal their cookies... and flies away and dante was like.... " hey ur not the only one that can fly" dante drank some red bull and grew some wings.... and went after Seporith... Nero and Vergil sit there... silently... as Nero opend his mouth... Vergil said " no im not ur father!!!! " nero got teary eyed and ran away.... Dante came back with the box of oreo cookies... and dante was like... " wheres nero? " and vergil was like... " who? " .... Dante was like " did u make him cry and run away? " ... Vergil was like..." its not my fualt that hes sensitive" Dante stared at Vergil and said " he was my muffin buddy!!!! " Vergil looked at dante and said " b-b-b-but we were cookie buddies.... " Dante laughed historically (or how ever its spelt) and said in a taunting voice " we were never cookie buddies ".... as they were about to pull their weapons out.. Nero came back with a box of pizza... when Dante smelt that greasy smell he ran for the pizza .... like a cheeta chasing its prey... will Vergil cover his nose from the greasy smell.. and fell off a random cliff... dante didnt notice for he was too busy eatting the pizza.... nero ask " so are we still muffin buddies? " Dante looked at Nero and said " no... we are pizza buddies now.. " Nero pulled out another pizza box out ... and they ate pizza happily ever after.... until.... - Be continued-
-eats pizza, muffin, and cookie-

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
when he dropped form the sky and killed the priest.... i think dante lost fame from the worshippers... i mean if u saw that and dante looked act u with his bloody face.. i think you would be scare -censored-less .... and on top of that he has demon in him... and the only demon they respect is sparada... so good job dante for screwing up... but it didnt matter Dante killed them all.... then dante saw Nero.... he was like... holy hell .... im not the only white haired character in this game... and thats why he got dropped kicked in his face... Dante recovered and said " ow that hurts u meanie".... but Nero still went after Dante.... Dante took a good beatting and died... for a second... then Nero was like "what the hell why wont u die!????".... and Dante said"..... MUFFINS ...." and so they lived happily ever after... until... some one took there muffin statue which the name is *ahem* Vergil... Dante was like " why did u take our muffins brother?" ... and Vergil was like " you dont eat muffins.... you eat cookies" and vergil pulls out a box of Oreo cookies.. and all three Nero, Vergil, and Dante... eat the cookies in happiness.... until.... Sephorith... jumps out and steal their cookies... and flies away and dante was like.... " hey ur not the only one that can fly" dante drank some red bull and grew some wings.... and went after Seporith... Nero and Vergil sit there... silently... as Nero opend his mouth... Vergil said " no im not ur father!!!! " nero got teary eyed and ran away.... Dante came back with the box of oreo cookies... and dante was like... " wheres nero? " and vergil was like... " who? " .... Dante was like " did u make him cry and run away? " ... Vergil was like..." its not my fualt that hes sensitive" Dante stared at Vergil and said " he was my muffin buddy!!!! " Vergil looked at dante and said " b-b-b-but we were cookie buddies.... " Dante laughed historically (or how ever its spelt) and said in a taunting voice " we were never cookie buddies ".... as they were about to pull their weapons out.. Nero came back with a box of pizza... when Dante smelt that greasy smell he ran for the pizza .... like a cheeta chasing its prey... will Vergil cover his nose from the greasy smell.. and fell off a random cliff... dante didnt notice for he was too busy eatting the pizza.... nero ask " so are we still muffin buddies? " Dante looked at Nero and said " no... we are pizza buddies now.. " Nero pulled out another pizza box out ... and they ate pizza happily ever after.... until.... - Be continued-

35mtav.jpg

DMC

Devil May Cry
Nero asks Dante.. " how old are any ways?" Dante was like.. "i dont know.... " while eatting pizza... nero was like... how do you not know ??!!!! " Vergil climb from the cliff and got up... and said "... cookies..." then a demon stepped on dantes pizza.... uh oh..... dante dont like that.... no he doesnt... dante was like ".... my pizza..." and stabbed the crouch (how ever u spll it im nt a jenuis :woot:) vergil was like " dante... demon dont have privates dont you remeber? " ...dante was like..."...pizza.." dante glared at vergil... pulling ebony and ivory.... vergil was like... " brother... your going to kill me over a pizza and that whinny little -censored-" nero looked at vergil and bursts in tears..... ...dante was like... " dont talk to my pizza buddy like that... " dante starts firing.... vergil jumps in the air and lands on a flying unicorn...that breathes fire!!! ya.... -eats- a cookie-.. oh oh... and he is a famous hip hop star... that sings "My little unicorn"... hell ya... anyways... vergil was like- oh wait... the unicorn is white!!! we cant have a white hip hop star now can we? let me fix this... hm... let me see... ah ha!!!! ok ive got it now.... the unicorn is in a death metal band called... bloody palace... and their biggest hit is " My Little Unicorn" the unicorn kinda looks like the kiss band.... now anyways... vergil was like "like my unico- ".... gah i cant handle it... i mean come on really?.. a death metal unicorn? whatin the hell is it? maybe i should make a thread to continue this story... but its not a story at all.. its completely random crap that have been throw in here... almost like Stanley Parable except that game has a plot and mind -censored- you... lets continue this story... Vergil was like... " like my unicorn dante...?" dante said... " im not impressed... it doesnt breathe fire".... nero sits the silently being ignored... still in tears... unnoticed.. vergil is like... " no my dear brother.. this unicorn cand do more than that.." ... dante was like ... "if it makes pizza bites... im going to love that unicorn..." ...nero passed out from crying too much... unnotice... vergil said confusedly.. " um..ya no where near that... this unicorn.. can make demon cookies... that shall help to get rid of all the foods in the-" wait.... wo, wo ,wo, wo vergil hates demons... why the hell... you know this story is not good at all look at all these errors... everythings isnt really captialized.. my spelling is off.. well some of it... no coma's... its like a two year old made this.... wait!!! maybe i am a two year old... yes... its all making sense.. this generation is screwed up you know? playing devil may cry.. making fan stories about... make spelling, gammar erors. evrthng iz mking snse no wi iz ths appening..... - be continued-

-drinks a milk out of sippy cup-

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
He's young compared to the ever aging life span of demons. He'll probably live longer than any human but in the meantime, he seems to age normally. He's 28 in DMC1 and 29 in DMC4 so he's probably still 28.

Yeah you're right, he is 28 in the Anime.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Well, in DMC1, he's 28. Trish says Dante lost a mother and brother to evil twenty years ago. As he was eight when that happened, he's obviously 28. In DMC4, he's supposed to be 'about ten years older than in DMC3'. Since he was nineteen in DMC3, that makes him about thirty in DMC4.

Considering that Sparda returned in the 1970s or so, he must've been almost 2000 years old. Berial also mentions that he himself 'came to this world 2000 years ago'. So in demon years, Dante would still be considered a child.
The anime is said to take place between DMC1 and DMC4, so he's 28 to 30.

Last edited:

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Dante's about thirty in DMC4. I've never heard anything as specific as 34. Somebody literally said he is about ten years older than in DMC3, which could mean anything from 28 (DMC1) to 32.
If he were 33 or 34 in DMC4, that would be about fifteen years, not ten.

As far as I know, the question was how old he is in the anime. The widest estimate would be 28 to 32, since it takes place between DMC1 and DMC4.

Last edited:

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Oh my mistake. But yeah 31 at most.

Oh, and add to that the fact that Lady looks like she's thirty, and it suits Dante's age of thirty perfectly. They were both around 19 in DMC3. DMC4 takes place ten years after that? Yeah, I think that works. Dante definitely would have more wrinkles (he seems to have none) if he were forty.

Dude,I don't know what you're talking about,but it's random and funny so GO ON on whatever you're doing.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
This seems to be an extract from a magazine someone found.A interview with Kobayashi.Sure, he doesn't says Dante's age, but he gives an approximate age to Lady.
Q: Here at TGS the returning heroines Trish and Lady were shown for the first time. It's been a long time since DMC3 in the continuity, right?

A: A long time, yes. The continuity goes DMC3, DMC1, DMC4...

Q: But Trish and Lady haven't aged a day, and seem to know each other.

A: They actually meet each other for the first time in the DMC anime, which takes place after DMC1 but before DMC4. As far as their looks, Trish is a demon so she doesn't age (laughs). Lady didn't have an official age in DMC3, but we thought of her as being in her teens. When you see DMC4's Lady in motion, I think you'll notices she's definitely an adult, she's much sexier-in her late 20s.

You can find this text here:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/devil_may_cry/go/thread/view/7401/543411/devil-may-cry-anime?pg=10

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
This seems to be an extract from a magazine someone found.A interview with Kobayashi.Sure, he doesn't says Dante's age, but he gives an approximate age to Lady.
Q: Here at TGS the returning heroines Trish and Lady were shown for the first time. It's been a long time since DMC3 in the continuity, right?

A: A long time, yes. The continuity goes DMC3, DMC1, DMC4...

Q: But Trish and Lady haven't aged a day, and seem to know each other.

A: They actually meet each other for the first time in the DMC anime, which takes place after DMC1 but before DMC4. As far as their looks, Trish is a demon so she doesn't age (laughs). Lady didn't have an official age in DMC3, but we thought of her as being in her teens. When you see DMC4's Lady in motion, I think you'll notices she's definitely an adult, she's much sexier-in her late 20s.

You can find this text here:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/devil_may_cry/go/thread/view/7401/543411/devil-may-cry-anime?pg=10

When you see DMC4's Lady in motion, I think you'll notices she's definitely an adult,
2c1.gif

That sh!t's not funny, Koboyashi.

Top Bottom