• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How old does DMC4 Dante look to you?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Just like in every game, Capcom announced that Dante looks like he is about "that" age without saying exactly what his age is. For DMC4 they said that he looks 35-40 years old;)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Wow. A friend and I were talking about this the other day. xD

I was stating my opinion (I'm not calling this right or wrong) that I think Dante doesn't age fast physically. A friend of mine said he looked like he was 18 (if not 20) in DMC 3. Yes he did look fairly young, but he could have been 24 for all we know. Am I making any sense? xD I think Dante's age will always be a mystery. I think it's best that way. Maybe because he always keeps himself in good shape? I have an aunt who is whole lot older than she looks. It's insane.

To me, he looks like he's in his mid-late 30's in DMC4. Still, he looks just as good.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Vergilissexy;50396 said:
I never said he was exactly 40, I read somewhere that he was nearing 40. I believe it was in a interview.

May I ask where you found the interview? Was it in a magazine, online, video or at random? I haven't been keeping up with DMC4 cause of other things... but I'd like to read it. If not that's okay. ^^

Wow. He sure looks good for someone nearing 40 years old.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
DemonSlayer6;50497 said:
Hmmm, though, Dante being 40 is way wierd. I mean, how many years have passed since DMC3???!!!

Oh, I'm sure it's been a good long time after DMC3. If I say... hm... Dante was in his early 20's in DMC3, and now in his mid-late 30's that would be over 10+ years. I'm just taking a guess, so I could be wrong.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
VI-Rainbow;50501 said:
Oh, I'm sure it's been a good long time after DMC3. If I say... hm... Dante was in his early 20's in DMC3, and now in his mid-late 30's that would be over 10+ years. I'm just taking a guess, so I could be wrong.

Actually the twins are 18-19 in DMC3. Yep, they're merely teenagers, ask some other members around the forum, it was said by capcom.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Vergilissexy;50534 said:
Actually the twins are 18-19 in DMC3. Yep, they're merely teenagers, ask some other members around the forum, it was said by capcom.

Thanks! I was always wondering how old Dante actually was in DMC3. Thanks. :D

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
They might be stait out of high school. It be hard to imagine them in school though, especially Vergil...well who knows the guy might have a split personality.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Vergilissexy;50598 said:
They might be stait out of high school. It be hard to imagine them in school though, especially Vergil...well who knows the guy might have a split personality.

Vergil's too cool for school.

Top Bottom