• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Old Are You?

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
Vergilissexy;46819 said:
Id love to see Vergil in his own game. Or the lead of another DMC.

me to but still where off topic so i'll make a thread about what where talking about so we wont lose this thread

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
You got 40 bucks you can spend? Cuz if ya do, you can get a used DMC1 at Gamestop for 10 bucks same thing with part 2 and part 3 SE is only 20 bucks brand new at Walmart. It would be a good idea to play the others before you play part 4. Plus it would help with the wait.

Trust me, it's well worth the $40 dollars and more.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Happy birthday!!!
And Im 13. Well..... turning in October.....
And I started playing DMC3 first. Then I bought DMC2... which kinda gave DMC a bad name. As everyone said, DMC2 was a major flop of a game.
Im not really sure why.
But I am a REAL DMC fan! I love DMC!!
Today, I played DMC3 and I only then recognised that DMC3 didnt ave that bad graphics.... if they put DMC4 on Ps2 it would have looked good though, dont ya think?

D4rk -x- Ange1

I Love Nero
Vergilissexy;47532 said:
You got 40 bucks you can spend? Cuz if ya do, you can get a used DMC1 at Gamestop for 10 bucks same thing with part 2 and part 3 SE is only 20 bucks brand new at Walmart. It would be a good idea to play the others before you play part 4. Plus it would help with the wait.

Trust me, it's well worth the $40 dollars and more.

Thanks my dad bought DMC3 today & so far it is well ace!:D

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
I'm 16

I have play DMC series and i want to play DMC4 and I'm waiting it by all of my longing.

because I think it will be perfect

capcom memberan

the game is back
am 21 and enjoy play dmc1 and 3 and ihope that dmc4 will be more enjoyple than ever and i hear that virgil will not make an apperance in dmc 4 but thats ok at all because we like virgil in dmc1 as nelo angelo dmc3 as real virgil thats all

morrigan

capcom memberan;49152 said:
am 21 and enjoy play dmc1 and 3 and ihope that dmc4 will be more enjoyple than ever and i hear that virgil will not make an apperance in dmc 4 but thats ok at all because we like virgil in dmc1 as nelo angelo dmc3 as real virgil thats all

Hmmm... Vergil-Nelo and Vergil-human, that's all??? It's not a reason. He can appear in DMC4 (ohh...I hope) or later as a new-look human or as a modified Nelo Angelo. And he can be awesome! Why do you think that we can't like him? We like new Dante... Even Nero (some of us) ... XP Why not Vergil?

BlackRose77

Sword Master
i'm 14. and im new to the DMC series. i only played DMC 1and 2 (boword it from my step bro)i only own DMC3 (don't laugh!) i first got it because my mom wanted to buy me a game so i won't be bored for the summer and i picked DMC3. i love it and i plan to get DMC 1and 2. i'll have to find it though.

Top Bottom