• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How much should each character be playable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arwen

Lost Soul
IMO opinion you should be able too choose who you can play as in the new game equally. It'd be cool if you could play as the boss demon and having Dante or who ever they place in the lead roll trying too kill you off.

aka958

Don't trust people
It would be cool with multi discs with 20 missions each and at a certain place you fight each other... example: Dante vs Nero mission 13 in Dantes story... Nero VS Dante mission 13 Neros story... Vergil Vs Dante mission 19 Vergils story... Dante Vs Vergil mission 19 Dantes story... Nero vs Vergil mission 16 Neros story... Vergil Vs Nero Mission 16 Vergils story... maybe not those missions but that would be awesome! and the last mission depends on who's story your playing so it can be multiple ends but only the last boss fight and not the conclusion.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
The story line should go that you play as each character, Dante, Nero, and Vergil, but each character has a different path with totally new enemies and bosses and weapons for each. Then they could all meet up at one point(ex.it would be epic if Dante and Nero and Vergil were each fighting eachother in a battle and in the brief moment that the blades are interlaced, Sparda should be resurrected. After that, you play as Sparda.) That way we are introduced to all gameplay and characters.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
There should also be a way for Capcom to make a deal with Square Enix and have Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII implemented in the game for a mission or two...or at least in a cutscene..Now that would be cool.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
I don't care if people get upset by that..i think it should be an optional aspect of gameplay...you know?...like if you don't want cloud, you can use trish or whatever....plus, i like Dante Aseroth's(read his thread named Devil May Cry: Sparda's Blood (DMC5)for a little more detail on it) character that he came up with...a guy who is evil made from the DNA of the Blood of Sparda...now that's kickin....but we need a way to implement that so you can play as him.

SexyBoy2

Let's Dance Baby!!!!
yo, ^ wth?

nero -50 percent

Dante -50 percent

if vergil comes back or w/e

vergil-25 percent

Nero-50 percent

Dante-25 percent

SexyBoy2

Let's Dance Baby!!!!
^ it so is pointless. and batman has batarangs, they are blades nontheless. and i could say the same thing for batman being an unlockable character

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
but batman has no face...cloud does...ur getting off topic we're discussin dc comics now?..no...all i'm saying is that cloud kicks ass and should be a character cuz he doesn't wear tights and play with little boys named Robin...end of that...

SexyBoy2

Let's Dance Baby!!!!
KNDSVCloud;133878 said:
but batman has no face...cloud does...ur getting off topic we're discussin dc comics now?..no...all i'm saying is that cloud kicks ass and should be a character cuz he doesn't wear tights and play with little boys named Robin...end of that...

batman is a guy in a suit, he has a face. i'm talking about dc comics, but speaking of cloud is still offtopic imo. maybe I am wrong, idk.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
batman has his face in a mask because he's so ugly... and Cloud would be way better to have in the game....he actually kills his enemies...and not much is known about Cloud's past so it could tie in with the demons...but everyone knows that batman is from a rich family and his parents died and he decided to be like michael jackson and wear tights so he can moonwalk and play with little boys....he just fights for a city...and i could be wrong here, but cloud looks so **** good to not be in it...lol...jk..jk..no homo...

SexyBoy2

Let's Dance Baby!!!!
KNDSVCloud;133881 said:
batman has his face in a mask because he's so ugly... and Cloud would be way better to have in the game....he actually kills his enemies...and not much is known about Cloud's past so it could tie in with the demons...but everyone knows that batman is from a rich family and his parents died and he decided to be like michael jackson and wear tights so he can moonwalk and play with little boys....so you fail...

no you fail coz you failed to see that i was purely using batman as an example to demonstrate how off topic you are. ff and dmc are two dif gaming universes, any newb can tell you that...i just did for a start .lol. yeah, so like... if cloud was in it or w/e, does he do some missions for the game?

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
improper english..you fail even more...and there are always ways to tie gaming universes together...if you like dc so much you'd remember marvel team up....so BAM!..and yes...i'd let cloud have a mission or two...mostly just have him be in some cutscenes though

SexyBoy2

Let's Dance Baby!!!!
KNDSVCloud;133885 said:
improper english..you fail even more...and there are always ways to tie gaming universes together...if you like dc so much you'd remember marvel team up....so BAM!...you lose...again

you fail to see that i could have used any character from any dif gaming universe to demonstrate how off topic you are. and no need to bash my english :p

yeah, you have a point. but i think it would be hard to merge the two universes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom