• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How much should each character be playable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Cloud should be in the next DMC game. They could definitely find a way..maybe have a portal to another dimension show up instead of a hellgate...

SexyBoy2

Let's Dance Baby!!!!
KNDSVCloud;133890 said:
wow...ur not even talking about playlable characters anymore... you're just being gay...go find batman..he said he's looking for you..meanwhile i'll stay here and say how much Cloud should be in the next DMC game.

oh yeah, and like you were talking about playable characters? admit it, we were both wrong.

to stay on topic i don't want to see cloud in it.

SexyBoy2

Let's Dance Baby!!!!
KNDSVCloud;133894 said:
I think you're so far up batman's that u breathe through his mouth....and i was just talking about how the story of Cloud could possibly tie in and be used so he can be playable

first off, i don't like batman.

and second off, it might be good... but i don't see it happening, so yeah.

SexyBoy2

Let's Dance Baby!!!!
KNDSVCloud;133896 said:
Batman could be good..he's got all those acroBATics...lol..but in dmc?...he's a hero..i don't see that happenin any time soon

yeah, but i don't see cloud being in dmc anytime soon either man.

SexyBoy2

Let's Dance Baby!!!!
KNDSVCloud;133901 said:
I think he has a great shot of it happening though...

yes, cloud has more chance of being in the next dmc than batman has.. i'll give you that aj.

SexyBoy2

Let's Dance Baby!!!!
KNDSVCloud;133904 said:
thank you...i should write to capcom or something...lol...i doubt they'll listen though

you never know aj... i wrote to namco a while back... dif company i know :p but they replied to me soon after. i think capcom would have the decency to reply

ImNam

TheDarkSlayer
its better that DMC 5 tell about wat happen to vergil in dmc 3 and y his sword no nero.

my.php

http://img9.imageshack.us/my.php?image=95331994qs7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom