• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How much longer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
How much longer is DMC going to last, some games only manage a few games, but DMC has got past that. Will it turn into something like tomb raider, or Mario, something that lasts forever, or will it have an ending at some point?

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Aslong as DMC is kept innovative and fresh I have no problem. That's why I think Nero was a good idea; it gives the story something more to work on, since we already know quite a large sum of information about Dante and his life-style. I wish it went on forever though T-T

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
As long as it has hardcore fans and Capcom sees that she can get some more money out of them, it'll continue:lol:

Sparda™

Keeping the game innovative and refreshing the original characters time by time, It will have a longevity that will surpass even ours.:D

Sparda™

To be more honest, Final Fantasy is way more epic than Devil May Cry is, and can get. I'm a Devil May Cry fan, my real name's Dante, but Final Fantasy is the best video-game on history.

I surely want the demon-slaying saga to spawn its lifespan as long as a human in modern days, but It can't be compared to Final Fantasy. It's like comparing a Ferrari Enzo with a lame VW Golf MKII.

Evil Nero

Final Fantasy kinda get away with its franchise as every sequel .. well .. doesn't have the same characters, excluding FFX-2.

DMC is a wide open universe with a lot of points to fill. Speculations need to be solved, so as long as DMC continues, it will always get a sale from me =]

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
FF is the best to you; some people cannot stand that genre of gameplay, one being me, not too interested in storyline either. And if you want to get technical into polls and stats, Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time is the best game of all time rated *not sold*

Sparda™

NerosDevil;122047 said:
FF is the best to you; some people cannot stand that genre of gameplay, one being me, not too interested in storyline either. And if you want to get technical into polls and stats, Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time is the best game of all time rated *not sold*

Yes, I'm aware of that. It's not only me who thinks is the best.

Evil Nero

NerosDevil;122047 said:

He never said anything remotely technical.

Nor, did he say that FF was the best selling.

:huh:

DMC has a long span left for it, too many fans!

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Dante Aseroth;122050 said:
Yes, I'm aware of that. It's not only me who thinks is the best.

That can be said for many games.

He never said anything remotely technical.

Nor, did he say that FF was the best selling.

If you read my post a little better; Aseroth said FF is better and more epic than DMC, and I got analytical saying what game technically is the "best".

Final Fantasy is way more epic than Devil May Cry is, and can get. I'm a Devil May Cry fan, my real name's Dante, but Final Fantasy is the best video-game on history.

Sparda™

I'm saying It, off the records, Final Fantasy is the best game. There's not someone who hasn't heard of It, played a chunk of It, saw a character of It...and the list goes on.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Thats like saying there isn't someone who hasn't heard of pickled onions, doesn't mean everyone likes it. Alot of people don't appeal to FF. I'm obviously going to get up someones backside saying outright that FF is better on a DMC forum with nothing to back your statement up than some 'people' you know. Yeah, I'm being a bit of a b*tch here, but i'm pretty defensive over DMC. It's equivilant to me on a Halo forum demanding COD is better.

Sparda™

I know the unbalance of the place I am, but in a neutral gaming forum, that statement of mine would be true.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Dante Aseroth;122061 said:
I know the unbalance of the place I am, but in a neutral gaming forum, that statement of mine would be true.

No, that would just mean there would be more fans of FF. If I shoved some DMC fans in there; the tables would flip.

Sparda™

NerosDevil;122064 said:
No, that would just mean there would be more fans of FF. If I shoved some DMC fans in there; the tables would flip.

This topic turned into a DMC VS FF...Shall we agree to disagree?!^_^

Koemi

half-breed
All I want from DMC series is to clear up the unanswered questions: who is Nero and where he's from, is Sparda (and Vergil as well) dead or disappear into another realm, will we learn more about the history of Sparda's bloodline...

As long as these are answered, I don't care if it goes on for just one more sequel or a dozen follows.

Sparda™

Koemi;122067 said:
All I want from DMC series is to clear up the unanswered questions: who is Nero and where he's from, is Sparda (and Vergil as well) dead or disappear into another realm, will we learn more about the history of Sparda's bloodline...

As long as these are answered, I don't care if it goes on for just one more sequel or a dozen follows.

Those answers are what most DMC fans want to know, and they can be revealed If the series will continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom