• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How many of you are buying DmC just because Nu-Dante/Dante 2.0 is hot?

Are you purchasing DmC because of Dante 2.0?

• Total voters

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Uh...okay. Where's Alitleacorn right now?:D You two would be great friends.

Also since you like new Dante so much
;
Shirtless_Dante_Costume.png

your welcome
*bursts in through wall in tank*

*pops up lid* somebody say my name? :cool:

And to answer the question on the thread, I brought the game because I wanted to play it, not because I found a character hot.

1385887087173.gif

But damn he is hot!

berto

I Saw the Devil
Dude, he's fugly. Why would I buy the game for his looks?
Appearance has alot to do with game purchases. Would you play an action game where the guy looks like cliche poindexter? You want to play a character that looks like a bad ass and a girl that ether looks hot or like a bad ass, both if possible. If you're a woman chances are the reverse is equally true, as the title of this thread states.

Looks matter, hate to say it but people care about 'em. You think that the Notebook would've become the quintessential film for women's unrealistic expectations of romantic relationships if Ryan Gosling was replaced with Steve Buscemi? Nope. As much as I hate the mere thought of it we are actually pretty shallow.

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
Appearance has alot to do with game purchases. Would you play an action game where the guy looks like cliche poindexter?

If that pointdexter actually has a good character and the gameplay is good, then yeah why not?

You want to play a character that looks like a bad ass and a girl that ether looks hot or like a bad ass, both if possible. If you're a woman chances are the reverse is equally true, as the title of this thread states.

Not entirely true. Look at WoW, some of those characters are ugly as hell, but that game sells widely. Looks don't always mean you get the money from gamers.

Looks matter, hate to say it but people care about 'em. You think that the Notebook would've become the quintessential film for women's unrealistic expectations of romantic relationships if Ryan Gosling was replaced with Steve Buscemi? Nope. As much as I hate the mere thought of it we are actually pretty shallow.

Okay, you got a point there, but I still stand by the point that it's not ALWAYS about looks.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Appearance has alot to do with game purchases. Would you play an action game where the guy looks like cliche poindexter? You want to play a character that looks like a bad ass and a girl that ether looks hot or like a bad ass, both if possible. If you're a woman chances are the reverse is equally true, as the title of this thread states.

I would be lying if 80% of my game purchases weren't slightly influenced by having hot girls in it (such as DOA, Tekken, Anarchy Reigns, Urban Reigns, Bayonetta, Ninja Gaiden, Dynasty Warriors, Pokemon, Shinobi, and more) but ironically Devil May Cry is in the 20% that weren't influenced by that as well as the entire MegaMan franchise...........except ZX (Pierre got some nice tatas) and Gears of War (but that was by self peer pressure).

if Ryan Gosling was replaced with Steve Buscemi? Nope. As much as I hate the mere thought of it we are actually pretty shallow.
HEY, steve buscemi is awesome, but I see your point :p. I'm a straight dude, and even I gotta admit Ryan Gosling is a good looking dude, thought he was bad ass in Drive.

Vinosh

I do not like New Dante, because I'm not 13 years old.
If again I'm 13 years old maybe I'd like the new dante.

berto

I Saw the Devil
It sounds a little gay when it's a dude counting down but still the point stands.

Last edited:

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I do not like New Dante, because I'm not 13 years old.
If again I'm 13 years old maybe I'd like the new dante.

And just what the f*ck is that suppose to mean?
What, so now I'm thirteen just cause I like something you don't? (I'm 19 by the way)

Top Bottom