• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How many of you are buying DmC just because Nu-Dante/Dante 2.0 is hot?

Are you purchasing DmC because of Dante 2.0?

• Total voters

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
Hey Lexy,

If I had the money for a T.V, and for a PlayStation 3 with the game along with the game guide. Then I would play
it just to see what the game is like. But unforunately I won't be able to. Unless a miracle happens and some kind hearted soul gives me those for a gift. However it's not likely here in the city in which I live in.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
....Was that even called for in a thread about people buying it for their own reasons or did you just wanted to shout in the room so to speak?, I mean I do not understand (even if your free to do so) posting in a thread dedicated to those who are buying it just to say something like that..but I guess it makes you feel good to do so. *Shrugs*
Heh. This.

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
Just imagine what the world would be like if people bought games because of how, supposedly "hot" the character was. We probably wouldn't have such classics like Banjo Kazooie and Gex.

Then again I'm an odd ball. I prefer classy hot over skimpy. I like a buxom babe as much as the next guy, but getting a woman out of a business suit or armor is a challenge I'll take any day. Besides I'm an ass man anyway.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
katana-banner.jpg
Pretty cool Katana.
Thanks. Here's the link.
http://vampyrefangs.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/katana-banner.jpg?w=640
http://vampyrefangs.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/katana-banner.jpg?w=640

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Just imagine what the world would be like if people bought games because of how, supposedly "hot" the character was.

You kiddin'? On at least a subconscious level people do, it's why sex still sells >.<

Also, whose the necromancer responsible for this bump!?

Top Bottom