• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How does Bayonetta compare to the dmc series?

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
ive heard castlevania is good can you give me any details as far gameplay characters weapons and plot?

You can try watching that video for the gameplay. You would only have one weapon but it makes up for it's wide variety of moves and the sub weapons. Some enemies had different weaknesses and you need to change your sub weapons regularly in some cases. The story is good and expect many plot twists.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
To be honest I think you should rent Bayonetta and DmC. Although those games have their audiences and are loved by many, they aren't exactly for everyone and have turned some people off. I recommend that you rent them and play it maybe for a night or two, before you decide which game or games you should purchase!

IncarnatedDemon

To be honest I think you should rent Bayonetta and DmC. Although those games have their audiences and are loved by many, they aren't exactly for everyone and have turned some people off. I recommend that you rent them and play it maybe for a night or two, before you decide which game or games you should purchase!
Who are those people who have been turned off by Bayonetta? Could you share that with me in detail please?

BLACKSWIPE

Who are those people who have been turned off by Bayonetta? Could you share that with me in detail please?
You don't have to take such an offense to it, geez. I know plenty of people in my age group, Chancey, lots of people are turned off by the creepy fanservice and the subpar plot. People will have their preferences and own choices.

IncarnatedDemon

You don't have to take such an offense to it, geez. I know plenty of people in my age group, Chancey, lots of people are turned off by the creepy fanservice and the subpar plot. People will have their preferences and own choices.
If asking a question means i am taking offense to you, then alot people must take offense to what you say.

Chancey...of course.

And id figure the basis of your thought was the story and not the gameplay.
Personally i dont think plot of Bayo is very appealing, gameplay is what i like.

BLACKSWIPE

If asking a question means i am taking offense to you, then alot people must take offense to what you say.

Chancey...of course.

And id figure the basis of your thought was the story and not the gameplay.
Personally i dont think plot of Bayo is very appealing, gameplay is what i like.
Gameplay, yes, the game is pretty nice. And lol, no...I don't really tend to offend people. Or at least I hope I don't.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
ill take that into consideration either way ive wanted to try castlevania and as for bayonetta i think my fiance might enjoy it as well but im def getting the new dmc for sure if anything to say ive played everyone

Top Bottom