• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do you feel today?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I love these quiz threads. Keep em coming. It was me that started them honestly but that was long ago.
I feel that I found a stronger will inside. After all those hardships in December 2012. I see now that in the end it was me that turned this situation. It gives me confidence to move on with a bit more experience and maybe next time it don't have to hurt that much.

Kokorozashi_zpse7000fde.jpg

Hows your day today?

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
How was my day?...
Quiet, just how I like it, but sad too...
I have to say goodbye to my Dad again tomorrow...
It's always something sad with me, why doesn't anything nice ever happen?..
Besides, who gives a crud what I think...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm tired, I just spent the entire Xmas period working and cleaning my apartment, and I was determined to have a new start this year, and already I am clogged up with stuff to do that I don't want to. I'm going to refuse any new commissions from here, I need a break badly.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
How was my day?...
Quiet, just how I like it, but sad too...
I have to say goodbye to my Dad again tomorrow...
It's always something sad with me, why doesn't anything nice ever happen?..
Besides, who gives a crud what I think...

I care! That feeling saying: '' This is unfair. Other people have sucess but I am just so unlucky. Why do I have to go through all this'' That's how I feel deep inside but right now I am just too high. Not fun really. I know when it gets dark, sorrow comes before I ever know it. I cannot predict myself. Drinking coffe, getting high and cocky. That's not what I want. Sometimes I forget myself even in those times. Even now. That makes me sick really. Before I know I fall from sky to underground.
Irritating. Gotta learn to tell myself. Take it easy. Don't rush. Giving me teraphy is good at times but I either end up being
up high or down low.

Where is my center? Where is my balance? Don't forget to behave yourself!!!!!!!!!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Incredibly depressed. Like, laughably depressed for the stupidest reason. But march on with a smile like nothing's wrong, right? Because, really, nothing is wrong except for my head.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Incredibly depressed. Like, laughably depressed for the stupidest reason. But march on with a smile like nothing's wrong, right? Because, really, nothing is wrong except for my head.
Everyone gets down sometimes :( But it makes us appreciate the good times that much more, and things can only get better.
All the same, being depressed sucks. Just think of rainbows and happy times, you'll get by x)

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
I feel very lonely. Reading about solitude and loneliness didn't help much. Those meanings are really close to what I been through. Underestimated, rejected, failed and lots of those things. That's why I hate pessimists. They affect me and my will.
I am only optimist and realistic. I am really trying. Sorry if I went too far on any of you. My social senses needs to mature.
Posting like a machine. Well cus I don't have much else really. Whenever I felt safe as a child or youth, someone always broke it. I have been broken enough. My heart wants to try and I really want to move on. Give myself time and don't go desperate. Sigh. I hope I can find a girl and build a new family someday. Feeling safe is all that comforts me now. I don't need to play games. My eyes are too tired for it anyway. I don't expect you to say anything about this but when people care even just a little it helps a lot. I really don't demand much. I just want to be accepted as a human. It is only natural for our instincts to create this panic feeling. This anxiety feelings are being categorized in our world today. Totally unfair. Lots of people in institutions are being treated like machines. It was meant to help us move on not increase your wallet. That was probably the original idea. Those pharma medicines might help you get away from your problems. But that is just a temporary solution. What it really does is making you even more empty and cold. At these times I got misunderstood too many times. Now I finally suceeded in removing all types of medicine and it works. The thing is all those feelings that was closed comes back now all of them. Not just the 8 past years but my whole life. I don't even want to think about what would happen if I started on it again. Never ever again. It would destroy my feelings and I would forget myself until body dies out. Despair and solitude at high level is a hard thing to work with myself. Only the human natural senses can help me put of this and it still does. Focusing health and plans. Still I need friends that would care as much as I care for them. Never ever had that picture in my life. Yes, of course I am a virgin. So? Time was not my friend. To have a relationship is something I never have experienced.
To feel love? Never felt it. I tried ten thousands of times to find someone but with no luck. All I have is my skills. Will someone really acknowledge them anytime?
I keep hoping while walking this road as a lone wolf...
I know that this is just a forum over the internet but I am not afraid of trying something new.
To write this down helps me see through my lost life. Good night devilmaycry.org Sweet dreams. See you tomorrow!

Angel General

I feel very lonely. Reading about solitude and loneliness didn't help much. Those meanings are really close to what I been through. Underestimated, rejected, failed and lots of those things. That's why I hate pessimists. They affect me and my will.
I am only optimist and realistic. I am really trying. Sorry if I went too far on any of you. My social senses needs to mature.
Posting like a machine. Well cus I don't have much else really. Whenever I felt safe as a child or youth, someone always broke it. I have been broken enough. My heart wants to try and I really want to move on. Give myself time and don't go desperate. Sigh. I hope I can find a girl and build a new family someday. Feeling safe is all that comforts me now. I don't need to play games. My eyes are too tired for it anyway. I don't expect you to say anything about this but when people care even just a little it helps a lot. I really don't demand much. I just want to be accepted as a human. It is only natural for our instincts to create this panic feeling. This anxiety feelings are being categorized in our world today. Totally unfair. Lots of people in institutions are being treated like machines. It was meant to help us move on not increase your wallet. That was probably the original idea. Those pharma medicines might help you get away from your problems. But that is just a temporary solution. What it really does is making you even more empty and cold. At these times I got misunderstood too many times. Now I finally suceeded in removing all types of medicine and it works. The thing is all those feelings that was closed comes back now all of them. Not just the 8 past years but my whole life. I don't even want to think about what would happen if I started on it again. Never ever again. It would destroy my feelings and I would forget myself until body dies out. Despair and solitude at high level is a hard thing to work with myself. Only the human natural senses can help me put of this and it still does. Focusing health and plans. Still I need friends that would care as much as I care for them. Never ever had that picture in my life. Yes, of course I am a virgin. So? Time was not my friend. To have a relationship is something I never have experienced.
To feel love? Never felt it. I tried ten thousands of times to find someone but with no luck. All I have is my skills. Will someone really acknowledge them anytime?
I keep hoping while walking this road as a lone wolf...
I know that this is just a forum over the internet but I am not afraid of trying something new.
To write this down helps me see through my lost life. Good night devilmaycry.org Sweet dreams. See you tomorrow!
Wow :( You've been through a lot. Before you can have a relationship, you have to be comfortable with yourself, maybe you've just always set yourself up for failure. It's good that you're still optimistic, you have reason to be. You have a lot to look forward to!

I like giving advice, it probably annoys people after a while, they probably think that I think I know everything, but it makes me feel more helpful. I can't stand ignoring people when they're hurt.

Angel General

Same here. I am tired, sad and lonely. Living alone is hard you know.
My emotions are here inside me but they need to rest until tomorrow.
Good Night! See you tomorrow!! ^ ^
I don't know how I'd cope living alone. I quite like to be alone, but the fun would probably wear off...

Today, I feel pretty good - Exams aren't actually as bad as we imagine them to be. (These are only mocks though, haven't done the real ones yet...)

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't know how I'd cope living alone. I quite like to be alone, but the fun would probably wear off...

Today, I feel pretty good - Exams aren't actually as bad as we imagine them to be. (These are only mocks though, haven't done the real ones yet...)
Trust me. When I was at your age I would say something like.
''Why can't I decide on my own? Leave me alone! I want to move for myself. I want to take responsibility''.
Like you said. No need to rush in things if you value your life. For people with only problems and never had any joy they would not know how to feel happiness. They would probably just drag down other people in their own infinite sorrow.
At least I have some joy in the past. With that I wont reject the truth anymore. Because I know there are lots of things I like and are good at. Living alone isn't fun at all. All this time I used on buying media. I should have used it more to make friends.
We have this one life. Make the most of it!

Top Bottom