• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do you Dress?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Subject^

and to clear up...what i am asking. I am asking do you dress, gothy or punky or preppy etc.

I dress, kinda gothy and funky. I own a lot of pink because i was kind of a prep in high school. I wore a lot more pink then i do now. I still wear it but not as much.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I need a new style... I am nearly obsessed with image :) +rep, nice thread :) Wasn't inspired by anything was it?

I like to dress in white and black and blue. I don't go for red, and I prefer dark colours.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I've been described as dressing like a Post-Victorian Vampire if that means anything. :lol:

Long, black/purple coat, black hair, somewhat skinny black jeans, black/purple shirt, formal black boots and to top it all off, a pair of rather nice glasses and a black, Trilby hat.

^ Style, but pure murder in the summer.

Sparda™

I dress in various styles - classic, casual, serious, trendy, sportive - you name It.

My preferred colors are blood red, dark red, dark blue, dark purple, black, white, platinum, gold, silver, beige, orange.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Mainly gaming shirts, ripped jeans, black trousers, always wear my Order pendant necklace from DMC4 :p and a little feather from my death budgie T-T

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
Angelo Credo;123934 said:
I've been described as dressing like a Post-Victorian Vampire if that means anything. :lol:

Long, black/purple coat, black hair, somewhat skinny black jeans, black/purple shirt, formal black boots and to top it all off, a pair of rather nice glasses and a black, Trilby hat.

^ Style, but pure murder in the summer.

your like goth or what?

nero's#1hater

just to make u smile
devil_slater.pr;123951 said:
well i dress my self whit really tight jeans pink and black tight shirt and some pink and green converses.

sorry cousin but thats a bit gay.just saying:lol:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
lol....

jewelery...i forgot about that too....
I always wear a sliver clatter ring on my left hand. My class ring and a ring of my grandmothers on my right. and i am rarely seen without my butterfly mood necklace....and my pentacle.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
devil_slater.pr;123957 said:
your like goth or what?

I dislike labels but if you have to, I suppose that'd best describe me.

Oh and in terms of jewelery, I pretty much just wear an angel pendant given to me by my friend a few years ago.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Anything from formal to go out places with family and things like that, but usually my style is funky. I barely wear shorts, but I love long jeans and slip on shoes with cool designs. I love the Punk Rose and Harajuku Lovers outline of shoes. I wear alot of red and always have a bow in my hair to match the color of my shirt whether it be blue, purple, pink, green, brown, and so on. I buy alot of my jewelry from voodoopickle.com so it's pretty funky and colorful. xD I sometimes wear my tiara into town when I'm going to have a good time with friends. Even tutus over my pants.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Blues, whites, blacks and dark colours like brown work with me. Anything bright like yellow, orange or red just makes me look weird :lol:

I like wearing blue, if I am wearing all blue. If I am, I wear something light up top, and some dark blue jeans.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I love dark colors.

I almost alwase dress in an all Black outfit(Black shirt and skinny jeans)

I'm trying to look more gothic any suggestions?

Saix

Devil's Advocate
I wear a lot of different things.

Love wearing high boots, and short skirts when going out. On a normal day probs just jeans, low cut tops, fingerless black gloves... maybe boots, maybe sneakers, maybe ugg boots. whatever.

Jewellery wise, I always have a white gold ring diamond ring (wedding and engagement combo, although I'm not married or engaged). Atm I have large opal pendant on but I change it fairly often. 8mm Stretch in my left ear, i like wearing hoops tho...

:D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
How do I dress? Badly :lol:

I favour tight tops and baggy jeans, mostly - the only jewellery I wear regularly are my wedding, engagement and eternity rings. Don't have many clothes as I hate shopping, so I just tend to throw on whatever is clean...not really a style, per se, more like laziness :D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
As for shirts - white shirt,black shirt,blue shirt,red shirt.

As for trousers - black medium length trousers,until below the knee slightly.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
^ :lol: don't worry trish, I LIVE in my pjs :lol:
I wear alot of black (typical goth lol)
I just wear what's comfy. I usually wear my amazing MCR top (printed on both sides, it's just so good that I treasure it :lol:) and my black skinny jeans with my lovely converse like shoes with skulls on them.
I've recently bought some green skinny jeans, and I LOVE THEM!
As for jewelery, whatever I can find. I have a dragon necklace that I love so much, the poor thing is almost broken :lol:
For when Im going out and I need to dress formally, then....er....I dunno lol! something like a very smart t-shirt. That's when the make up comes in. It has to be a very special occasion before I wear make up :lol: I hate the stuff

Top Bottom