• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How did you find this website?

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I found it on sons of sparda or devil may cry 2.org (I think that's the name???? :unsure:).

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Through its Gallery. When I finally got my internet connection back, I was looking for DMC pictures and this place had many good ones. I looked around the forum, I liked it and so I joined.^_^

i was looking for DMC personality quiz and entered a forum where one of the members said that the link in his sig will lead you to one and i clicked it and then i found myself here

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I needed some help with Devil May Cry 4, particularly Bloody Palace help, I googled it and found these forums. Have recieved some great help from some members especially Sparda, he also helped me with S Ranking DMD.

Janny

Dines with dementia
Good ol' Google. I had finished DMC3 and had a question about something, so I decided to ask around a forum. I just wanted to ask and run, but I was impressed by the warm welcome I got so I decided to stay. (Plus, the dark color scheme is heaven for my eyes and having Nero as a banner just sealed the deal. ^_^)

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I was actually looking for DMC info on google, I'm pretty sure it was about E&I, and apparently someone had been chatting about it so it showed me the thread. :p

Top Bottom