• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Dante & Kat might look like in a live-action DmC film

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Whopsie... Sorry, Alittleacorn, but I can't betray my OTP, nor my beloved Vergil.... VxK all the way!! And if you have me and Onecrazymonkey in the same thread discussing such things... Brace yourselves! Vergil fangirling and VxK shipping is coming! In LARGE doses! We're such a disgrace... :p
(Ha, seeing what's the trend on here lately, I should really start a flamewar in defense of VxK....
Naah, I won't. Too good for this. :p
Just kidding.
*sends peace love & flowers at everyone*)
LOVE YA ALLLLLL!!!!
Nuuu you're not a disgrace. I've actually got some buddies on skype that I talk to and we're all hardcore DxK, we ship them like the sun and the moon :D we're a crazy bunch.

I do ship VxK a bit, but they're like a little rowing boat compared to the Titanic of a DxK that's my main ship....a Titanic on the way to an iceberg since VxK is probably more canon if Kat winds up becoming Nero's mommy or something. :'( you guys are lucky.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Nuuu you're not a disgrace. I've actually got some buddies on skype that I talk to and we're all hardcore DxK, we ship them like the sun and the moon :D we're a crazy bunch.

I do ship VxK a bit, but they're like a little rowing boat compared to the Titanic of a DxK that's my main ship....a Titanic on the way to an iceberg since VxK is probably more canon if Kat winds up becoming Nero's mommy or something. :'( you guys are lucky.
Hehe,VxK is truly almost canon, of you count the comic!
But, well, seeing how things are going, I don't really think that VxK is going to be the real outcome, with this tendency Capcom has of making Vergil the villain... :troll:
In the long run, I fear DxK will win.... :'(

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Hehe,VxK is truly almost canon, of you count the comic!
But, well, seeing how things are going, I don't really think that VxK is going to be the real outcome, with this tendency Capcom has of making Vergil the villain... :troll:Vergil was using Kat in the comic for her powers, then erases his feelings. So sadly there is not much chance for them. Also, Vergil has now gone to the dark side.>_<
In the long run, I fear DxK will win.... :'(
At least with Dante and Kat, there is time to either be a romantic relationship or a very close friendship. They went through a lot together.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
At least with Dante and Kat, there is time to either be a romantic relationship or a very close friendship. They went through a lot together.
Let the romance slowly develop. Friendship is a deep bond and I think both need a lot of time to think of having a romantic relationship, thus Dante x Kat.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Let the romance slowly develop. Friendship is a deep bond and I think both need a lot of time to think of having a romantic relationship, thus Dante x Kat.
Honestly, I'm pleased they did not rush into romance at the end of the game. It would cheapen the really close bond Dante has with Kat.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
So the Dante x Kat pairing has not happened... yet...
Nope. There is still hope for VxK.... :p *goes back to read the comic, to console herself with something in which VxK really happens*
Well, he is using her in the beginning, but then he seems to develop feelings for her, when she proves herself brave and smart.... And then he goes and cancels them. Way to go, Verge.... -.-"
But there's still hope: Dante gets his memories back by going to his childhood home, so maybe Vergil and Kat can get their memories back to, by going to a significant place (probably Hellfire).... There is still hope... Yeah, there is.... *desperately grasps at straws* :p
Cmon fellow VxK fans back me up on this........ Please....... :'(

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Nope. There is still hope for VxK.... :p *goes back to read the comic, to console herself with something in which VxK really happens*

Well, he is using her in the beginning, but then he seems to develop feelings for her, when she proves herself brave and smart.... And then he goes and cancels them. Way to go, Verge.... -.-"
But there's still hope: Dante gets his memories back by going to his childhood home, so maybe Vergil and Kat can get their memories back to, by going to a significant place (probably Hellfire).... There is still hope... Yeah, there is.... *desperately grasps at straws* :p
Cmon fellow VxK fans back me up on this........ Please....... :'(
As much as I respect the Vergil x Kat pairing, remember DmC Mission 20 and Vergil's Downfall. I think they broke up by that.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
As much as Vergil having someone to anchor him back would be nice...Downfall shot that to shreds when he killed his own projection of Kat, and how much he showed what little regard for humans he had in Mission 20's opening scene...

And they are not going to throw Nero in last minute at this point as Vergil's baby, because that whole copout "origin" cause so much troubnle in DMC Classic in the first place. Nero likley will never show up

ChibiVerg

Vergil: Small and Cute.
To be honest I hope Nero never shows up in DmC. He'd just run everything a muck.

Plus I apologize for OneCrazyMonkey and LysseC... I created that VxK thread and now they're spreading the love everywhere! I myself am a die hard VxK thread. But I do occasionally poke my head into the DxK love world. You never know maybe Kat will be pimp and get both brothers. :troll:

Sooo on to the cosplayers.. HOLY **** MOTHER **** OMG *dies* THEY LOOK SO GOOD!!!!!!!

Onecrazymonkey1

I apologize for OneCrazyMonkey and LysseC... I created that VxK thread and now they're spreading the love everywhere!

I'm like herpes, the love that keeps on giving..... That's a good thing right? right? right?.......:ermm:

Nuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!
Are we really THAT terrible? :'(
I know I am and have no regrets. I bask in the glorious love of the VxK ship. I'll be in complete denial if the Dante ship ever happens. :troll:

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I know I am and have no regrets. I bask in the glorious love of the VxK ship. I'll be in complete denial if the Dante ship ever happens. :troll:

Dante: Sorry to be the one to burst your bubbles ladies but...*scoops up Kat and bolts out the door*
tumblr_ml8f1a3wn71s6o380o4_500.gif

Dante: This is one stray kitty you're not keeeeeeping! ;P

tumblr_mkjfk9UPli1s3tullo1_500.jpg

Vergil: Damn you, Dante...:'( why can't you carry me like that?

Btw, does anyone on here ship KatxTrashcan?
tumblr_ml5qsbMPkQ1s7wkkso1_500.png

I thought they had a very sweet and intimate thing going between them. I'm surprised nobody else has picked that ship up yet, they're kinda cute don't you think? And look at him, being so supportive to Kat and strong :lol: I think I saw a six pack of sodas in there.

Top Bottom