• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Dante & Kat might look like in a live-action DmC film

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Damn.

If there is a live-action film based on DmC, I really hope those two get the lead parts. Dante looks sick.
And with that sexy mohawk too, POJEPOWJEOWHDAHIHW!
onion_gifs_emoticons-219.gif

Dammit, we need a Vergil! Is no one rich enough to cosplay him!?

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
So true.

Well they do have this guy. However, you can obviously tell that he's not from the new DmC. It's pretty cool. Maybe like an aftermath of downfall?View attachment 609
That tattoo...:blink:
Now I'm imagining DmC Vergil with a tattoo... No, it wouldn't look like him at all.>_< Dante on the other hand....

However, this cosplay is really good!!:w00t:

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Hmmmmmm.....
l.jpg

I don't think he is cosplaying DmC Vergil.

Plus an aftermath Downfall Vergil wouldn't he have spikey hair......heh...whatever.

Vergil_sketch_by_Elle_H.jpg
Yeah, the design is different. He still looks really cool though. I'd love DmC Vergil to ditch the coat and gain that sort of get up. He would look more prepared to fight dressed like that.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Yeah, the design is different. He still looks really cool though. I'd love DmC Vergil to ditch the coat and gain that sort of get up. He would look more prepared to fight dressed like that.

I say get a new coat.

Its kind of hard to take someone seriously who says they're the king of demons if they're dressed like this.

Vergil_dmc.jpg

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I would
I have a thing for hats...:'(
I'll die prouldy, defending Vergil and his smexy hat!!!
I would also prouldy die defending Vergil and his smexy hat....or maybe just the hat.

I didn't mind his suit, it made sense because he saw himself better than humans and wanted to rule over them like a king, so naturally he dressed like one too. Even to the chair in his office is like a throne. Vergil had it in his head for a long time he'd be a king and Dante screwed it up for him XP

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
I would

I would also prouldy die defending Vergil and his smexy hat....or maybe just the hat.

I didn't mind his suit, it made sense because he saw himself better than humans and wanted to rule over them like a king, so naturally he dressed like one too. Even to the chair in his office is like a throne. Vergil had it in his head for a long time he'd be a king and Dante screwed it up for him XP
Hehe, since I'd proudly die defending Vergil alone, even without the hat, I feel compelled to say that I simply imagined this was his personal fashion sense, not him giving aignals of his desire of being a king. I too like those kind of... Victorian style-shaped things? And I don't want to be a queen, really... If I did, I would not have time to come to this forum, you know? ;)
So yeah, particular fashion sense, not kingly wishes. But that's because I'm a fangirl.;)

Haha,why everyone hates that hat? :lol: I actually liked it.
But I agree,Vergil needs a new coat that's more fitting for fighting and not for a fashion parade for british gentlemen.
I'm a big Victorian-style fan,but I don't think they fit into DMC/DmC universe,the characters need clothes that are comfortable for fighting,and less fashionable.
And...I think I'm the only one who ships Kat with no one? :ermm: I like her but....I really don't see DmC/DMC characters having a love-interest or becoming a soap opera for some reason.
I like characters with style,but I like them more when they're focused more on fighting and less on looking good.

Top Bottom