• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How are you feeling?

How are you feeling?

• Total voters

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Thanks, appreciate it buddy ^^

Lol, what? You feel like you want ice cream? Or you actually feel like an ice cream :laugh:
Lololol I feel like I want one. I'm way too erratic in my emotional state to try make sense of it, nevermind name it. I'll be coming back every few minutes or hours to say 'no, I lied, I'm actually feeling x'.

But I do feel like having ice cream. Like a choc Mc flurry from McD's.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Simultaneously relieved and angry. I'm relieved my internet is working for now, but I'm also angry that it decided that my receiver was "a malfunctioning device" for three hours. I lost sleep over it and now I have to take meds just to get enough sleep.

KRSkull

I feel like i want to sing to something

*Looks at the cup of coffee*

I love you, you love me
We're a happy family
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too
I love you, you love me
We're best friends like friends should be
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too

KRSkull

Well a large part of me is feeling REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY happy because my cousin is getting married. but there is a really tiny part of my heart that is feeling sad because of that reason.

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
I'm having a dry cough... again. My lungs have also sounded like *inflating balloons* every time I inhale for almost a year now, so maybe I should get it checked out. But the last time I went, he said he couldn't hear any problems with my lungs. So yeah... whatever. Maybe it's just adult onset asthma or something. If it is, I guess he just feels it's a waste of his time.

Last edited:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Hungry. I think that's because I'm reading recipe ideas and watching a cooking show at the same time. Problem is, I've already had supper. I guess a snack wouldn't hurt. :wink:

Top Bottom