• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hot or cold?

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I know, silly thread.

I prefer hot, cause I can dress lightly and I feel more free. Also because sea. With hot weather it's a pleasure to have a bath in the sea. Also helps I live like, 3 mins from the beach.

Cold has such a "paralyzing" effect on me, I don't like it.

Viper

Premium
Medium warm. Think spring.

I have low blood pressure so hot weather makes me tired and sometimes dizzy, and it gets really hot here in the city with all the concrete. Also, it means I have to shave my legs all the time cause I wear shorter pants and skirts to let my skin breathe. That's one thing I'm sad we ditched from days of communism, unshaven legs being considered sexy.
Cold weather just makes me think of runny nose, dry skin, depressing lack of sun and slippery ice on roads.

Reactions: Gel

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
@Viper yeah I have low pressure too, but physical activity made those problems occur way less frequently as I got fitter over time. Do the same.

Viper

Premium
@Viper yeah I have low pressure too, but physical activity made those problems occur way less frequently as I got fitter over time. Do the same.
I'm thinking of starting walking as regular exercise now that weather is warm and sunny again. That's the only option I am comfortable with and will not get me into trouble with downstairs neighbors.

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
I prefer cold weather. Mostly because I feel sleepy when its hot, the sea here is cold anyway and I hate bugs. Damn Tyranids don't know when to quit it.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
i prefer cold, it felt melancholic and cool, you know with layered clothes, wind blowing your hair, pale face, twitching eye, walking with your hands on your pocket, maybe with a bit darky sky.. stupid, i know, but i always prefer mountains than beaches, maybe cuz i live in a hot place..

@VampireWicked sweaty people ain't always a bad thing... I enjoy looking at sweaty girls at the beach hehehe...

oooh.. but i love sweaty girls, sexy..

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I like it when it's not too hot, and not too cold. Just right. I live in southern Louisiana so you can imagine how humid and hot it can get here. Don't like that.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Cold FTW - after all, there's only so much you can take off to cool down before the police have to get involved...

Also, as a fatty, being hot is incredibly uncomfortable and more often than not, embarrassing. I like the cold, the snow, the wind, the rain and the excuse to wear enormous hoodies, drink hot chocolate and be comfortable. Plus being a fatty means that in the winter you don't spend nearly so much on heating as you do on trying to cool down in the hot weather. My bills are worse during the summer than winter because of this.

Of course I could just lose weight. But that would be too sensible.

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Living in southern Texas, I definitely prefer the cold. We have way too many days where the temperature is above or close to 100. And don't get me started on the Heat Index which is even higher.

Lani

I'd like cool which is rare where I live.I dont like either extreme but I can definitely handle the heat better than the cold.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I prefer autumn because it's not quite as hot anymore but it's not freezing either. Soooo.... I guess because it's the season of cooling down that I prefer the cold. This stems from my roots being back in Southern Africa. Where I grew up, we had both extremities in one day, so you'd wake up in the morning and drag your blanket all over the house with you because the moment you get out from under the warmth, you freeze your fingertips off - and then in the afternoon you'd be practically stripped down and panting because it gets so hot.

Plus, you can still enjoy the beach in the cold. I don't swim, never really set my feet in the water unless it's to run after a kid, so the water is not much of an issue for me. But I absolutely love going to the beach, rain or shine, hot or cold. There's nothing like setting up a little beach shelter, either with towels or with blankets dependent on the weather, and writing with the waves and seagulls for company. I'm a beach-girl :)

PS. I'm hard to have a conversation with. See how I just randomly jump from one topic to the next? Yep, that's how I carry a conversation.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I definitely prefer the cold (basically for the reasons @Angel stated), but my arthritis likes to punch me in the back and knees and wrists all day when it's cold, so I guess I do best in the middle ground--hot sun, nice cold breeze (mid-60s F, I guess). Still, cold's awesome. ^^

Top Bottom