• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hiya~

Nero

Hello my fello dmc gamers and enthusists~ nice ta'meet'cha though i am supprised it let me join wiff this username did someone have it before and deleted their account or did i just get lucky and hit the jackpot? =3

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Hello, there. ^^ Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Nero

Hello, there. ^^ Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Thank you shadow glad to meet you and thank you for being the first to say hello to me. Some times people forget to say thank you to first responders =3

Welcome on forum. One of resident and active member welcomes here :)
Thank you~ hope to make lots a friends here ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:

Viper

Premium
thanks~ and by the way lovin' the dante avatar with sunglasses the totally rocks! XD
Nothing gives a man's face that perfect final touch like a pair of aviators. :thumbsup: They should totally use them in the game.

Nero

Nothing gives a man's face that perfect final touch like a pair of aviators. :thumbsup: They should totally use them in the game.
that they should games these days could use some awesome face gear maybe a hat with some blue flames might look cool and wear it backwards yeah yeah.. *nods head*

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hello and welcome to the community =)

Because I'm well known around these parts as the grumpy resident, I have to let you in on something. Now if it wasn't for the fact that my obligated duties...well...obligate me to inform you of general rules etc I would have quite happily of let you carry on your way to go kick some demon ass. But alas, I have to tell you that double posting is a frowned upon sort-a-thing, so it's best to just keep note of that for future reference.

Although suffice to say I am most definitely giving you the benefit of the doubt here, because you're new.

Oh, and cool username by the way. I'm almost as surprised as you are to see that hadn't been taken already.

Have a nice time here and hope you make lots of friends =)

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
hi there, welcome, people call me emo, but my name by the way, is donte.. donte the demon killer, has a nice ring to it don't you think?

Nero

double posting is a frowned upon sort-a-thing
i'm sorry i didn't know i double posted.. can i ask a question? double posting is when you see some one replied to a post and then someone else replies and you immediately reply to them as well on the same thread right? or is it something else that i'm not understanding because i have gotten yelled at for doing this on other forums and i could never figure out what is was i did wrong.. so if it's not too much trouble could i get an example of what it actually means to double post? that way i can clarify what it exactly means so i can stop breaking the rules cause i hate being in trouble so once again i'm sorry T^T... p.s. so i did hit the jackppot then? awesome i never get to use the name i want and i spend hours trying to come up with one this is the first time i worked and i was lie sweet~ (also i hope this isn't double posting cause if it is then i'm so confused right now..)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
i'm sorry i didn't know i double posted.. can i ask a question? double posting is when you see some one replied to a post and then someone else replies and you immediately reply to them as well on the same thread right? or is it something else that i'm not understanding because i have gotten yelled at for doing this on other forums and i could never figure out what is was i did wrong.. so if it's not too much trouble could i get an example of what it actually means to double post? that way i can clarify what it exactly means so i can stop breaking the rules cause i hate being in trouble so once again i'm sorry T^T... p.s. so i did hit the jackppot then? awesome i never get to use the name i want and i spend hours trying to come up with one this is the first time i worked and i was lie sweet~ (also i hope this isn't double posting cause if it is then i'm so confused right now..)

Double posting would be like if I posted and then a minute later I posted again. =) Basically, someone posting multiple times in a row without giving anyone else time to post in between. =) -believes in some circumstances it's allowed, but not generally-

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Nero: Hey, again. First of all, you're not in any trouble. So don't worry and relax. I don't want you to feel like you have been punished here. It's not really the biggest most baddest rule to break. I was just letting you know. I mean, obviously I was also welcoming you to the community as I want you to have a nice time posting here and making friends.

Second of all, double posting is where someone posts in a thread and then posts again right after in the same thread without anybody else having posted in-between. There are very few exceptions to this rule.

Nero

@LordOfDarkness and @Shadow oh okay thank you now i understand what it is cause in the rules (witch i did read some people lie and say they did when they didn't) it never really explains what exactly it is has anyone else but me noticed that? it explains trolls, flammers, and spamers but never really double posting well this has gone on long enough so enough about the rules and thank you all hope to have a nice time with all of you and thanks again peace baby~ xD (that sounded cooler iin my head you know? xD)

Top Bottom