• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

High definition (HD) TV for DMC4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
It's almost time for me to go and buy a flat screen for DMC4, but I couldn't decide whether I should buy the 32' Samsung or the 37' Sony Bravia. I only wanted to spend in between $900-1200. In suggestions peeps?:huh:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Re: HD for DMC4

37" because it will be bigger and you can see more of DMC and if sony made the PS3 then they should make a good TV

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS

Thanks peeps!
The model for Number for the Samsung is LN-T3253H.
and thanks again for the reviews yasoukyoku.

Dark Drakan

Admin

I have a 32 inch Bravia and its a great TV, though damn annoying when the guy in the shop gives you the wrong wall bracket for it. Spent 5 hours fitting that thing onto it.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS

Dark Drakan;63845 said:
I have a 32 inch Bravia and its a great TV, though damn annoying when the guy in the shop gives you the wrong wall bracket for it. Spent 5 hours fitting that thing onto it.

Stupid employees don't know what there doing(losers):lol:. So the Sony Bravia is pretty nice. What model is your tv?

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter

I've gotta stick to my regular bedroom sized TV :(

I'll probably take it into the living room when my family are out. Lol.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie

Yeah I will be getting a better tv for DMC4 and all the games that I want after that.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium

well i have a fairly small screen for DMC4 but i would normally ahve to play it on the PC but my (new) best friend is letting me borrow his PS3 to play it, but he was already my friend =]

Dark Drakan

Admin

KingSwole;63852 said:
Stupid employees don't know what there doing(losers):lol:. So the Sony Bravia is pretty nice. What model is your tv?

Unsure of the exact model to be honest i got it a while ago.

Heres a picture i took a while ago of it though from the Fable 2 Forums.

My TV

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin

I'd definitely go for the 37" Sony Bravia HD-Ready LCD TV. There's definitely nothing wrong with Samsung -- I have one myself, a 40" Samsung LCD TV and it is fricken' awesome. But if you can get the Sony Bravia 37" at the same price as the Samsung 32" then definitely go for the bigger Sony model. Both Sony and Samsung are pretty much the best there is when it comes to digital televisions anyway so you can't go wrong. Then again, LG are supposed to be pretty good but I don't have any experience with LG hardware.

Try shopping around Amazon, too, you might find that you can get a great HDTV from there at a much lower price. I don't really know how much a typical 32" HD LCD TV retails for over in the states but I got mine for a little over £700 brand new.

Hope you enjoy your new TV, whichever you choose! :D

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone

Devil Leon;63858 said:
I've gotta stick to my regular bedroom sized TV :(

I'll probably take it into the living room when my family are out. Lol.

Ugh, that's how it is for me. I have a plain old 21" in my bedroom with amazing surround sound. I keep asking for a plasma like we have in the living room but the people in this house keep getting me other things that I could care less about. I'll just wait until February vacation when everyone's at work and attack the living room :lol:

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS

devilmaycry;63953 said:
I'd definitely go for the 37" Sony Bravia HD-Ready LCD TV. There's definitely nothing wrong with Samsung -- I have one myself, a 40" Samsung LCD TV and it is fricken' awesome. But if you can get the Sony Bravia 37" at the same price as the Samsung 32" then definitely go for the bigger Sony model. Both Sony and Samsung are pretty much the best there is when it comes to digital televisions anyway so you can't go wrong. Then again, LG are supposed to be pretty good but I don't have any experience with LG hardware.

Try shopping around Amazon, too, you might find that you can get a great HDTV from there at a much lower price. I don't really know how much a typical 32" HD LCD TV retails for over in the states but I got mine for a little over £700 brand new.

Hope you enjoy your new TV, whichever you choose! :D

Your tv is sexy. I'm defiantly going for the Sony Bravia!>_<

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS

Dark Drakan;63928 said:
Unsure of the exact model to be honest i got it a while ago.

Heres a picture i took a while ago of it though from the Fable 2 Forums.

My TV

I meant your tv sexy. I'm defiantly getting the Sony Bravia!>_<

Dark Drakan

Admin

KingSwole;63976 said:
I meant your tv sexy. I'm defiantly getting the Sony Bravia!>_<

Steve (devilmaycry) took the photo when he was at my house so he can have half the credit. :lol:

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I remember! It was the day you got me into Gears of War as well. I was blown away playing Gears of War co-op for the first time in sexy high def. I didn't even have a 360 at that point and you were showing me how to play albums in the background - you only learned how to do it a few days before hand, too. :p

And good decision, KingSwole! You won't be disappointed! Devil May Cry 4 will feel even more awesome in super sexy high definition.

Dark Drakan

Admin
devilmaycry;64040 said:
I remember! It was the day you got me into Gears of War as well. I was blown away playing Gears of War co-op for the first time in sexy high def. I didn't even have a 360 at that point and you were showing me how to play albums in the background - you only learned how to do it a few days before hand, too. :p

And good decision, KingSwole! You won't be disappointed! Devil May Cry 4 will feel even more awesome in super sexy high definition.

Yeah i remember it well that was when i first tested my USB device on it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom