• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

High definition (HD) TV for DMC4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
KingSwole;64062 said:
Hey devilmaycry do you think that it would be bad if I went the the LG instead of the Sony TV.
I'm not really the one to ask, sorry. All TVs seem the same to me. ^_^ But I only stick with the well-known, reliable brands and LG is definitely up there as one of the better LCD TV manufacturers. They're supposed to make awesome PC monitors with near flawless image quality but, like I say, I don't really have any experience with 'em. I'm definitely not a tech expert.

Managed to find a picture of my TV, too, if you fancy taking a peak. I've had it since before me and my wife brought our new house so it's probably been around 8 months or so now. I bet you could buy it at a fraction of the price I did by now.

Definitely don't go with any crappy, unknown manufacturers like "Beko" or "Bush" or any company that doesn't immediately spring to mind. When I was shopping for a high def LCD TV I only really looked at four main companies: Sony, Samsung, LG and Philips. I settled with the Samsung in the end because I managed to get it at a great price from an online store (Viking-Direct - they mainly deal in office supplies). However, if I could have one of Sony's Bravia range for the same money, I probably would have brought a Bravia model. Dunno. I'm not disappointed in the least, though, my TV is great and only uses up a lot less energy thanks to its awesome energy saving settings at hardly any compromise to the picture quality.

/lifestory

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I finally picked up a 40 inch Sony Bravia yesterday. Thanks administrators for all your help.:D Now I have a sexy flat screen.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom