• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey! I'm The New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanteMustNotDie

My name is Alex. Just got into DMC recently strangely enough. I bought a PS2 because...I was unhappy with the action/RPG type games on PS3 currently. I had a friend who used to LOVE DMC, but I had never played it. It was 4.99 at gamestop and that's how an obsession was born. I played through the game in about two days (work slowed me down) and bought DMC3 Special Edition on accident. I had meant to pick up two...but it was the best mistake ever. I'm absolutely addicted to 3 at the moment. Playing on Dante Must Die mode now...and it's terribly hard.

Annnyway, thats how I ended up here :lol:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
:O !!!
You lucky lucky lucky fish! I've been looking for a DMC3 SE (and just a plain DMC3 game) for aaaages but the stores here don't have it!
Erm...anyway. WELCOME to the forum :)

DanteMustNotDie

clairavance;199091 said:
:O !!!
You lucky lucky lucky fish! I've been looking for a DMC3 SE (and just a plain DMC3 game) for aaaages but the stores here don't have it!
Erm...anyway. WELCOME to the forum :)

Just like I'm looking for DMC4 for PS3. My gamestop doesnt have it, it's crazy. They have everything else in the universe...

Anyway thanks for all the welcomes everyone :D

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Hi there and welcome to the forums .. My username is my real name :D so if you need to chat about anything , give me a buzz

Keaton

Premium
Hey DMND, glad to hear we have a new Devil May Cry addict :D
I must admit, no.3 is my fave too! ^^
What weapons are you favouring? I abused Rebellion and Beowulf :D

If you have any problems or concerns here, feel free to send me a message.
If I'm not online any member of staff will be more than happy to help :)

Hope you have a SSStylish time here ^^

DanteMustNotDie

Great minds think alike. I use Rebellion and Beowulf pretty much exclusively, with KA as my gun, because its really the only useful one outside of gunslinger style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom