• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HELP ME EVERYONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeOfDeath

It is me ManOfMayhem and I need your help and need my account back. I think that what Dark Drakan did was a very wrong thing to do he even broke his own rules!

I was talking to him on MSN and so he decided to ban me from DMC.org forums :(. Please help. MSN and the forums are not together they are separate and Dark Drakan does not have the right to ban me from the forums if I said something to him on MSN. Who here agrees?!

Any other mod's or admin's unban ManOfMayhem. Do what is right:(

PLEASE! HELP.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
and i believe tod that u insulted dd's mother because he didnt get a ps3 as he got a 360........ a stupid reason of insulting him....... so bye and i hoope u have learnt your lesson

well you have some point here about that dmc.org and msn arent related but you have to bear the consequences of your acts if you wanna tell me more about what happened contact me by msn

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
yeah but thats y dark drakan banned MOM because he insulted dd as he didnt get a ps3 and then started to insult his mother...... its a stupid reason to insult someone ...... i glad his gone

well i agree its a very silly reason to insult someone cuz he havent bought a console cuz really now its just games not something THAT important

aka958

Don't trust people
O.O why did you insult someone? i mean i've sometimes wanted to say many bad things to others but i stand back cause that is their thoughts and their lifes and choices. but if someone insult you. you report it. Respect all peoples.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i have said where i stand on this subject...... i glad that mom has been punished and now we can all move on and let a mod have the final say

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I disagree with what MOM said in the first place. MSN and dmc.org aren't related to one another, what made them related in this case is that you are both goers here. And MOM should have had some common sense not to bash someone over a small thing as a console. And it's ridiculous to insult someone's mother over nothing; so he deserved a punishment. This isn't the first time MOM has insulted someone before here, and both these incidents seemed to happen quite quickly. Yesterday I was thinking that it was wrong, but now I see it as the right thing to have been done in this case.

Dark Drakan

Admin
You also just broke the rules by creating another account so bye again.

Rules said:
You are permitted to register one account with the forum, attempting to create multiple usernames is not acceptable.

I have the right to do what i wish and didnt break any rules at all. Might think twice before deciding to insult me again and learn something as you werent talking you were ranting and cursing. Tired of people like you bringing hostility to these forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom