• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofdarkness4

Hello Everybody.. I'm a newbie.. kinda hadn't had the chance to post in the introduction thread... I'm Luna13's (AKA Desi) Boyfriend. She introduced me to the site and I thought that it would be great to join a site where everyone is interested in one of my favorite games. If you wanna talk or anything.. PM me

aka958

Don't trust people
I also was thinking about that KoD LoD... does that mean LoD is KoD's servant? i mean LoD is a lord and KoD is a King... did you and Luna plan this against LoD?!

and welcome btw

aka958

Don't trust people
but maybe it was your boyfriend that planned it!
ofc i know it isn't or im 99% sure it isn't planned cause i can never be too sure

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I am confused, what the hell are you guys on about? Why on Earth would people who live in a dif country to me, come on and plan something against me? And no, I'm nobody's servant. You guys should know that :p And you guys should stick to the topic at hand. Continue to have a nice time here KoD, and I'm glad you like the sig I made for you :)

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
aka958;135074 said:
I also was thinking about that KoD LoD... does that mean LoD is KoD's servant? i mean LoD is a lord and KoD is a King... did you and Luna plan this against LoD?!

and welcome btw

^A lord has a higher rank fool:lol:

But it doesn't matter I outrank all of you:lol::p:D

kingofdarkness4

Thanks you guys... Yea.. I geuss so... She kinda is making me dress as Dante but I agreed to it.. She told me if I didn't call her back one day that I had to spray that white halloween dye in my hair, and the next day she said that if I didn't call her back I had to dress up as him in his diesel outfit.... I didn't call her back on either days and yea....

aka958

Don't trust people
no? i've always thought that lord was lower than king... so in wich rank is lord and what power does a lord have? if i had newerwinter nights i would make a world where you all would be awesome creatures :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom