• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello

Viper

Premium
Hi!
Call me Sunny. I'm from Croatia, and very much an adult, physically at least, jury is still out regarding my mental state. XD
Been reading things on this forum for a while now, just now figured I'd join in, cause you people are awesome.
I like to draw and write, with varying success.
My knowledge of video games is quite small, they are kinda hard to get around here when you don't have a lot of money to spend, but I try to fix the holes with the help of internet.
Umm, I'm loyal to classic DMC series, but I got no problem with you liking the reboot. I'd just really really like if Capcom answered the big questions they left.
That's about all I'm going to share... *bows* please take good care of me.

Viper

Premium
I know, that's why I said it. XD

But I'm glad you like us. It shows that you're willing to work with us despite any differences we may or may not have.
I've seen both sides having plenty of hard-headed people, at first I was upset a bit as well, but then I looked silly to myself, here I was stressing over something that was supposed to relieve me of stress and in the long run ain't really that important. Now I just take things in stride.
Though... *bangs on Capcom's door* At least continue the anime and give a straight answer on Nero's origin...

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Though... *bangs on Capcom's door* At least continue the anime and give a straight answer on Nero's origin...
Capcom's not going to do it, so I've already written my own explanation (along with another reboot that combines the elements of both DmC and DMC); would you like to read it?

Viper

Premium
Capcom's not going to do it, so I've already written my own explanation (along with another reboot that combines the elements of both DmC and DMC); would you like to read it?
Oh yes, I always appreciate a good read. :)

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
Welcome :)
Just ignore any and all passive-aggressive comments, because chances are those people are just trying to flame.
That said, we thankfully don't have much of that anymore. It's always fun to keep up with the news, and to talk about nice ideas and together trying to combine them into even better ideas.

...That sounded vague, I know. Anyway, I hope you have a nice time here!

Viper

Premium
Welcome :)
Just ignore any and all passive-aggressive comments, because chances are those people are just trying to flame.
That said, we thankfully don't have much of that anymore. It's always fun to keep up with the news, and to talk about nice ideas and together trying to combine them into even better ideas.

...That sounded vague, I know. Anyway, I hope you have a nice time here!
Thank you. :)
Passive-aggressive comments? *shrugs* I got nothing to be aggressive about here, so a possible flame would die out soon anyway.

Top Bottom