• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello there

tatsumarublack

Legendary Dark Knight
Probably should've done this a week ago, but I'm tatsumarublack. Been playing Devil May Cry since 2001, and started making videos for the series since Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening. So yeah, I'm extremely old now. Nice to meet you guys. :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Great to see another new face :)

I also feel old though am slightly younger than you. But remember that age is just a number so they say...And the higher the number the older you are. I don’t think that’s what they mean by that saying but what I said was pretty factual.

Anyway enough of my incessant rambling. Welcome to the forums!

tatsumarublack

Legendary Dark Knight
Great to see another new face :)

I also feel old though am slightly younger than you. But remember that age is just a number so they say...And the higher the number the older you are. I don’t think that’s what they mean by that saying but what I said was pretty factual.

Anyway enough of my incessant rambling. Welcome to the forums!

I'm 33...turning 34 this year. It's not really "old old", but yeah, wouldn't mind being in my early 20s in todays time. I had to go through all kinds of loops in order to capture game footage back in the day. Now its as easy as press the share button on your controller.

Thanks again everybody for the welcome.

Top Bottom