• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil7

You shall die!
Hello I'm Blackrose77and Joke911's brother(actually twin brotherto Joker911)and i'm glad to be here!

Joker911

Welcome to Hell!
Hello bro I know its weird talking to you here when your right here in my house but then again right now you're sleeping so uh you will be up when you read this so uh...have fun anyway!

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
well, wouldn't you know it. We have a family of DMC fans in our midst!:lol:

Welcome,

If you're interested I've just put in all the secret missions for DMC3 in the "Blue orb (help)" thread.

Enjoy.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hi there, Vergil7. Welcome to the DMC Community Forum. ;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Welcome! I know nothing about the games but I make this place look pretty, so I get to stay :lol:

Have fun :D

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Angel;52381 said:
Welcome! I know nothing about the games but I make this place look pretty, so I get to stay :lol:

Have fun :D

Good one, you mean you're here 'cos there are so many good people here! Admit it.:lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Damn you got me :lol:

I really ought to at least try to get on with the games so I can join in more with stuff here but I'm the kind of person who'd find Viva Pinata a struggle :lol:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
For some weird reason I thought I had already posted here...

Oh well.

Welcome to the Devil May Cry Forums, I hope that you as well as the rest of your family enjoy yourselves here as much as possible^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom