• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

heaven or Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Of course. It's incredibly easy. I used the Sparda costume to make it look like Sparda could kill anything with one hit :lol:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Yeah, too easy!

I wish they had another idea for SE like a Sparda mini-game where you had to demolish the demon army. Like a sort of dynasty warriors sort of thing except harder.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
You can do that in theory and a bit of imagination, do bloody palace in sparda form, with unlimited DT, it looks funny, i got upto 6300 then got bored and chose to die

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
But what I meant is that I wanted to be fighting an unrelenting army of powerful demons, maybe even putting a few bosses together for a truly tough fight like Mundus, Beowulf and Nevan going against Sparda simultaneously. That'd be cool!:D

w33l33

meh...
hmmm erm...
i never got that far on my regular edition but i beat it on my friends specail edition its **** really...

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
DemonSlayer6;58450 said:
I can't beat DMD. That, is way hard!

It's quite hard but it is beatable. The learning curve is just the same, learn enemies' attack patterns (slightly more complicated here but nothing too insane)dodge and attack.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Gunslinger all the way on the Heaven or Hell difficulty!
Killing everything with one hit was so awesome!>__<

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Please don't use cheat codes. It defiles the name of Devil May Cry! It's supposed to be difficult but it is do-able believe me, all it takes is some perseverance.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yes, and time. I also don't like cheats. Only if it comes to some FF. ;)
Anyway, even if I do use the cheats, they don't ever work. :lol: I guess it's a sign that it is bad and I shouldn't use it.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I haven't encountered any games like that. I've played some rather hard ones, some very long ones but nothing too insane. This game isn't as insane as some of the other games I've played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom