• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Have you fired a gun?

puenboy

Soldier 1st Class
Have you fired a gun? (Not BB or airgun of course)
If yes, which gun is it? (Note: Shooting dosen't mean shooting anybody or an animal)

Example: (And this is true)

Which gun:I've fired an M16 and a double action revolver. (Which I don't know the name.)

What did you fire at: Both fired at paper traget.

What kind of bullet: M16-Rubber Revolver-Not sure

Extra info: I thought that it would have massive recoil that I held the M16 really thight when I fired the first shot lol.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Same as V: I've only fired a paintball gun. I got shot in the mouth twice, mind, which hurt and tasted like hell. Never had the opportunity to wield an actual gun, though, probably best I don't what with me being a bit dippy.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
No, nor do I feel a particular need to.

Funny story: When my dad was working for a company in the town where I grew up, some guys were poking fun at him because he didn't go deer hunting. Now, I grew up in semi-rural northern Wisconsin, where hunting is Serious Business. My dad's response?

"You know, I wasn't trained to kill deer. I was trained to kill people." Which is technically true, since he was in the Air Force for 20 years.

They left him alone after that.

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
many i have fired many guns.in call of duty XD =P.but i fired one of those round pistols i guess i dont know what they are called

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I've fired my granddaddy's shotgun on New Years lol and my dad's pistol. I have no idea what type of shells and bullets were used, but when I shot them I shot up into the sky.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Yes, used to go out hunting with a friend a while back, used some hunting rifle and classification of shotgun which I can't be bothered to remember.
Not an experience I enjoyed, not one I'll be looking to actively engage in again.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Some sort of rifle, I dunno - it was at a shooting range and I managed to not only MISS the bright red paper target but the projectile bounced off several surfaces, cartoon stylee, and then hit me in the face. Needless to say, the instructor took mah gun away and told me to see the nurse. Sad face... sad, bleeding face...

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
Well I've fired an M9 pistol that my father gave it to me (Hey I'm not shot anybody or an animal):p

RedRose

Kael
Which gun: sniper rifle

What did you fire at: cans, metal signs, glass jars, anything we could find...

What kind of bullet: idk

Extra info: I shot at targets more than half a mile away and made bullseyes (not a lie i swear, then again i used to kick my dad's ass in darts at age 10-11 ish)

Keaton

Premium
A Paintball gun is the limit of my experience and also desire.
It was fun, got some pretty cool shots in my time ^_^

Otherwise, nope, no guns :)

Top Bottom