• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

have u ever seen a UFO

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
I know that there has been " do u belive in aliens" but i dont think there hhas been a UFO thread........ and i beleive in UFO's as i saw one yesterday.......... a bright red object in the sky and before any smart ass says " it was a plane " is wasnt as this was bigger than a plane ........
did i see a alien spaceship or a shooting star ....... wat did i see..........

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
omenminator;133408 said:
I know that there has been " do u belive in aliens" but i dont think there hhas been a UFO thread........ and i beleive in UFO's as i saw one yesterday.......... a bright red object in the sky and before any smart ass says " it was a plane " is wasnt as this was bigger than a plane ........
did i see a alien spaceship or a shooting star ....... wat did i see..........

You saw a plane :p I told you last night, and I'll tell you again. It was not a UFO :lol:

Okay okay... For the sake of this thread... MAYBE, it was a UFO. But what? What was it doing flying over the high street huh?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
omenminator;133410 said:
i dont know but i know what i saw

plane
If you saw a UFO, how comes nobody else saw it?

And, if it was a UFO
Which it wasn't <Didn't want to spoil that for you guys :p
then where did it go afterwards? And why was it not in the papers?

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
well i was going to call on u to come to thr high street with me but i only had 30mins to get there and back and u take like 45 mins putting your shoes on.....
it was a UFO

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
omenminator;133412 said:
well i was going to call on u to come to thr high street with me but i only had 30mins to get there and back and u take like 45 mins putting your shoes on.....
it was a UFO

Oh wow Damien, I would have ran all the way to the high street just to miss seeing a plane go by... What a shame :D

ManOfMayhem

Let me join the discussion :lol: Well how could an UFO be painted red? Do they have Pimp My Ride up in space nowadays? :D

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i dont know but it was red....... it could of been heated up as it was entering the atomsphere at a fast speed.....

wait a sec. what if omenminator did see a UFO. but it wasn't an alien UFO. becuse long time ago i read this articl that talks about a scientist who said that he will create a circled shaped airplane.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
What you saw was a UFO, an inidentified flying object, but does that make it an alien spaceship? no, probably a plane, lol

ice_princess_d

i think y'all r crazy, im a girl who belives in a lot of stuff from vampires to demons, but i cant believe im saying this but what if damien saw was what he said doesnt mean im shutting the plane idea but for real. this is one think i dont believe in much srry cant help yea

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
My neighbour saw something weird the other week - he was outside his house at night and he saw some orange lights moving low and fast across the sky with no noise. He's fairly informed about all things astronomical and knew it wasn't anything like a meteor and it wasn't a plane either because there was no noise. Too fast to be a weather balloon or astronomical/meterological instrument so he was, and still is, baffled. We looked it up online and several other people over the course of two months in the Staffordshire and Shropshire area had reported similar sightings but no explanation has been given and the RAF say it's nothing to do with them....weird...

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
the RAF satnds for royal air force which deals with military things..... this was bright red and moved quite fast but stayed in my sight for 1 min or 2 and i went inside to get dvd discs and it was gone......

Dark Drakan

Admin
If things are scouting earth for intelligent lifeforms its no wonder they leave in such a hurry.

omenminator;133498 said:
the RAF satnds for royal air force which deals with military things..... this was bright red and moved quite fast but stayed in my sight for 1 min or 2 and i went inside to get dvd discs and it was gone......

come on do you think that the military would give any info about there work to anyone who asks them?

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
About a month ago I saw a really really bright light in the sky (In daylight) and it stayed there for about 30 seconds then just disappeared. I don't know what it was.

It also made Vwooom vwooom vwoooooom sounds...

Top Bottom