• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hardest Boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I found that the last Nelo Angelo or the final Nightmare fight was hardest, mostly due to Nelo's spirit swords and nightmare's boomerang.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Stillborn;6262 said:
Hmmm. Nevan is pretty easy for me. But beowulf... That is allmost impossible to me.

LOL.......................in the first time is hard to defeat Beowulf...............but for me it was easy :D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Nelo Angelo II;6245 said:
I found that the last Nelo Angelo or the final Nightmare fight was hardest, mostly due to Nelo's spirit swords and nightmare's boomerang.
Last time I played through Devil May Cry; I found the third Nelo Angelo battle to be the most difficult. However, I just found that each and every encounter with Nightmare was just incredibly tedious and not even remotely enjoyable.

Stillborn

Devil's heart
devilmaycry;6337 said:
Last time I played through Devil May Cry; I found the third Nelo Angelo battle to be the most difficult. However, I just found that each and every encounter with Nightmare was just incredibly tedious and not even remotely enjoyable.

This is absolutely right. It's hard to enjoy of the game when you are fighting against Nightmare. Finally you just grub your eyes out and promise never to play that game again.

EliChan

Crazy Cat
For me the hardest boss in dmc1 was phantom the frist time i've ever fight him **
It takes me about two weeks XD (the first time i fought mundus it takes me about one or two days XD (like the first time of cerberus on dmc 3 :E, the first boss is the most difficult for me, with a bit life and no moves or experience XXD)) and the second is mundus (especially the lava fight when the flying islands falls down XD)

PAINTitBLACK

Sympathy 4 the devil
know what is funny beowulf was a person. and the dude that beowulf fought was a beast called grendal. its funny because it is the exact opposite. beowulf was the attractive strong one and grendal was the sick beast.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
LOL............................ya ur right..............in the first time was diffiult to find the weak spot..............but in the end was too easy to defeat him :D

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
devilmaycry;6337 said:

Yeah but on DMD I foung the 3rd battle with nightmare nigh on impossible (and no I didn't get trapped in its net if that's what you're thinking), its missile attacks, boomerang and ice beam take off way too much and it had triple life than on normal. Honestly it made you want to stab the camera as well.>_<

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Nelo Angelo II;7447 said:
Yeah but on DMD I foung the 3rd battle with nightmare nigh on impossible (and no I didn't get trapped in its net if that's what you're thinking), its missile attacks, boomerang and ice beam take off way too much and it had triple life than on normal. Honestly it made you want to stab the camera as well.>_<

Nightmare uses in 2nd Battle.however he can use the others with no problem but the boomerang ws the easy to block it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom