• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hardest Boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayer

Dark Slayer
nightmare is easy just doge then when the core comes up DT and go for it.

1.the hardest is mudes on DMD in the air

2.that fish thing on LMD underwarter

3.vergil 3 I made myself ill fighting him :sick:

Death Scissors in the sewers in DMC1. No question. It's really more of a mini-boss, but it deals out a huge amount of damage and you're confined to a tiny cell. Plus, so early in the game, you barely have any health or DevilGauge.

If you don't count Death Scissors as an official boss, then Nelo Angelo on any Level above Hard Mode.

P.s. Mundus is the easiest boss in the game! It's my favorite part of the whole game; fighting him in the air in Sparda Form!

Alastor

I'm still trying to beat nightmare 1 on DMD. Don't really wanna use any of the 29 devil stars, 29 holy waters, or 17 untouchables i have just yet. Yes i have obtained that many, taken up most of my holidays.

sparda666

The Devil Reborn
that f'uckng bird cause i never payed attention of his beams......damn chep batsard..but later i made chop suey with even taking damage

Alastor

Today I managed to beat nightmare 1 on DMD, I have a feeling Nelo 3 is going to give me the most trouble, that or Nightmare 3

Vince

me its Nightmare the third or Mundus I'm not a pro at this game and beating the normal mode is not that easy... I'm currently mission 4 at hard

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
the hardest boss was Nightmare............it was a little hard to find his weak spot.....................coz i always shot him in his mud

wicked_lester

the hardest boss for me was argosax cuz i had no vital stars and u almost cant beat all side without getting hurt ounce

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
wicked_lester said:
the hardest boss for me was argosax cuz i had no vital stars and u almost cant beat all side without getting hurt ounce

LOL.................Argosax The Chaos or Arius Argosax??........................Argosax the Chaos is was very easy.....................but the Despair of Embloyed was no for jokes...........but the trick is when u have ur life is weak (red) ............do the DT..............or else it will be hard for u.......................i did soo many times with despair of Embloyed that he couldnt beat me...........lol.................coz the Ultimate Sparda on DMC2 is indestructible............but the problem is the DT................it spent too fast

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
have u ever passed the missions all S rank??
i have passed all in DMD.................and it was the hardest mode to pass with S rank
i can bet that u cant pass all missions in DMD mode with S rank....................i guess

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
lol............be careful about the enemies.....................there is a time to kill them all..........................if the time go out..............the enemies use DT and it will be more difficult than ever.............but u recieve twice that u recieve normals orbs...........good luck

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
LOL...................she is easy...............or its too difficult to u??
one more thing...............be careful defeting Nevan or the other bosses...............coz it may affect ur brain and u may get Furious..................lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom