• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hardest Boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxotic

I was just playing my game everyday and everynight
till I noticed who I had to fight,fight,fight.............................
lol
it goes on to something lke that.:D

maverick7

I think that fighting Nelo Angelo for the third time is so far the hardest bosses. I remember that I was so annoyed by his attacks. I tried using every attack and I still lost. When I used the Sparda sword, I nearly got his HP up to the point where I should've owned him, but he pulled of some move that owned me instead.

Virgil

it's mundus all the way i just can't beat him... course i've only had the game for like a month and when i got to mundus i bought dmc 3 and beat that in a week and i should probably go back to dmc 1 and beat that huh? *runs from school 20 miles home to play dmc*

Noxotic

maverick7 said:
I think that fighting Nelo Angelo for the third time is so far the hardest bosses. I remember that I was so annoyed by his attacks. I tried using every attack and I still lost. When I used the Sparda sword, I nearly got his HP up to the point where I should've owned him, but he pulled of some move that owned me instead.
lol, thats gotta suck.

Virgil

maverick7 said:

use alot of dodging on him i personally like to use alastor against him and fly up and zap him a few times i find that works really well personally i'm the kind of player that likes to toy with the enemy's and wittle down their health little by little :ninja:

Rumor

Stupid Nightmare 3, who ever thought that a New Jersey landfill would make a great boss anyway?

Virgil

he's really not that hard i kinda liked fighting beowolf it goes back to the dodging thing

Axl Rose

I hated Mundus. It took me a while to understand the controls when you fought him while flying through...wherever that was. I think it was Hell.

Virgil

that took me a while too finally i saved where the two lizards are. every time u beat a lizard it gives u an ok amount of orbs so i went bak through the portal and repeated beating the lizards then going through the portal till i had enough to max out on holy water and had alot of vital stars and devil stars... its mean when u fight him

RavenDarkAngelX

Dark Slayer
Nightmare 3 on DMD. I got so mad about him that I erased my file and started over. After that I beated him. Still hard as hell though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom