• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy New Year. Resolutions?

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
This year has been rather stressful I hope for next year to be more cheerful and happy as I go finally go to college in California and for me to at least feel better for myself and others.

I also want to make plenty new friends while in California and not forget my old ones.

Also to do well in college and start not only this new year but myself anew.....a fresh clean start as a new person. Time to shed the old skin and start fresh.

Since this is a Devil May Cry forums also for their to be a new DMC game announced this year and for Capcom to start...and I mean to START cleaning them and their act up and to at least start over.

seraphmaycry

resolutions? new years is to much trouble, to much consumerism, to many visits to people i've never heard of. main problem rather than self-entitled bitch style whining is just that i don't think that change should be a once year thing, change should happen whenever you notice that it needs to happen, not when it is decided to happen on a particular day, and some things can't be changed in a year, new years resolution is a lazy idea as it allows you to put off things that have to happen and eventually forget it without even the slightest feeling of guilt, thus promoting sloth (mr aligheiri identified as a deadly sin, so there, bad stuff)

happy new years to all you guys, though.

seraphmaycry

To get complacent people to actually take care of themselves instead of having to rely upon others.

you can lead a horse to water but you can't make the damn thing drink, even if he'll die of dehydration, i'd wish you luck, but you'd need a lot of it, cheers for you though if you can manage to do so for making the world a better place.

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
you can lead a horse to water but you can't make the damn thing drink, even if he'll die of dehydration, i'd wish you luck, but you'd a lot of it, cheers for you though if you can manage to do so for making the world a better place.
Hahahaha... I cannot like this post enough. :D

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
My resolution? To start living. Though I've been working a lot, I feel that I'm ignoring the friends that have been there for me since I was a child. They've always been there for me all the way into adulthood and have watched my back through think and thin. I love every last one of theme and promise to do the same.

I pray that the rest of you have a great 2014 as well. I don't want to admit it... but I love you guys too.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Make time for two businesses, accelerate an eating disorder (take up smoking maybe? lol), get out and surf, pay off my computer, finish and publish K.A.C.., master the artform.

...No pressure

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Guess I could contribute. I just want to do something. Travel. Meet people. Start putting most of this BS in my life behind me. I'm getting to the point where I don't care how many bridges I'd burn with some of these people I call family. I'd rather just associate with the friends and little family I know that actually gives a crap and are good.

And instead of focusing and worrying about the bigger picture, for a little while to actually do some living in the now. I wanna feel like I have more of a reason to just get up in the mornings. I can't make it happen all at once but, I'll start saving up on the side where one day I'll just bail and escape this BS for a bit with a couple of good friends by my side. An adventure that's long overdue.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Never been one for new years resolutions, but this year I feel a bit different.
For me, I want to start practising drawing. Even though the rare doodles I do right now suck completely, I enjoy myself while doing them; and I'm tired of not being able to create anything that looks good without using computers.
Small resolution I know, but I know if I do it I'll be happier.

EllDawn

Happy New Year.

I guess my main resolution would be to help my mom with what she's going to have to go through soon. I'd rather not give specifics, but I will say it's going to be hard on her. She's in her late sixties and has plenty of health issues.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Happy New Year.

I guess my main resolution would be to help my mom with what she's going to have to go through soon. I'd rather not give specifics, but I will say it's going to be hard on her. She's in her late sixties and has plenty of health issues.
Well, I hope everything works out fine.

Top Bottom