• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy New Year. Resolutions?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Ah, New Year's Eve. The day where we all start thinking of things to change to make 2014 better.

New Year's day is when they start thinking "Man, that sounds hard."

But all jokes aside, have any New Year's resolutions you are actually devoted to?

Also Happy New Year!

Nope, I tend not to make them (because I know I won't stick to them for more than two months, anyway).

However, unrelated to New Years, I have decided to start making lifestyle improvements; eating better, exercising more, and pushing myself harder to achieve the things I really want out of life.

XTrishXCosplayer

Mine is to not people put me down,with words stuff like that,i've also had constant dispointment in the dating scene,the last couple months,I hope that will get better too,I've moved into a better house/area im so grateful for it.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Up my game with the art. This isn't a resolution, it's a general tenet. But I've got a lot to learn/produce in just a few months, and a bunch of new software to get expert in, no time for lack of improvement. Plus, I just went full self employed again. Serious pressure on

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Not a resolution per se but more of a coincidence - got to shift quite a bit of weight between now and next January. I have joint hypermobility syndrome which makes exercise both painful and difficult at times, but I have managed to lose 8lb in the last couple of months and my sister has promised that if I lose 2 stone by next Jan, she will pay for a shopping trip for me in London.

Seeing as I have one pair of jeans, 2 tops and one jumper to my name...yeah, clothes would be good. So 8lb down, 46 to go. Either that or I get taller :whistle:

Top Bottom