• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SpardaTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
Today is SpardaTM's birthday. And because he is an important member for the forums, I thought to create a thread dedicated to him.

Happy birthday, mate!!!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
We don't need entire threads for this :rolleyes: This isn't even what this section is for in the first place. Sorry, had to be said :/

On the other hand, Happy Birthday Dante ^_^

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
LordOfDarkness;175405 said:
We don't need entire threads for this :rolleyes: This isn't even what this section is for in the first place. Sorry, had to be said :/

On the other hand, Happy Birthday Dante ^_^

Dante? If you reffer to his old nick, Dante Aseroth or something of that sort, then at least state it. You messed me up. And i'm sure i'm not the only one.
Quick edit: I forgot that it's his real name :D.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
like lod said this thread shouldnt be here ... when will people learn .. say happy b-day on his/her porofile for gods sake it isnt hard

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Oh for the love of...

Right, I shall say this once, and only once.
1: Happy birthday threads are not what this section is for, it's for introduction and leaving threads, not wishing another member a happy birthday, I have no clue who's bright idea this was in the first place, but they don't belong here.

2: We don't need threads wishing people a happy birthday, if you wish to do so, do it on their profile, it's what it's there for, really, there is no need for it.

Thread locked, seriously, no need for it, I can't stress this enough, PROFILES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom