• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halo3 or COD 4?

Halo3 or COD4?

• Total voters

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Which shooter do you love most?

My vote goes to COD 4. I can't even look at Halo as a real shooter anymore.

Call Of Duty 4 OWNS Halo 3!:lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
I enjoyed Halo 3 while it lasted however COD 4 was just sublime. I loved it from start to finish and play the online on it all the time. Always been a big fan of the COD series from my PC gaming days and playing in competitions on it. So i have a lot of admiration and respect for Infinity Ward.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Black Angel;114405 said:
^Cool another COD4 fan. What is ur fav gun?

I more or less use the G3 the most online in Hardcore Team Deathmatch. However there are a handful of guns i really like, and usually depends which map im on.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Black Angel;114410 said:
^I love the M4A1 soapmod and the G36D.

I have the 360 version so have missed the modding scene for this title, really liked some COD and COD 2 mods (along with the United Offensive ones). Also its the G36C. :p

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Black Angel;114405 said:
^^Cool another COD4 fan. What is ur fav gun?

^You don't like shooters? I didn't use to either.

I like shooters, I just hate COD and Halo.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tawsie;114424 said:
I like shooters, I just hate COD and Halo.

What is it that you dont like? I thought COD 4 was the best FPS in years, single player is very short (though not on Veteran) but thats only real gripe i had with it. The online is the best ive played on a console yet. Also one of the only games that Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw from Zero Punctuation (and column in PC gamer) didnt slate heavily and praised quite a lot.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tawsie;114434 said:
Its just not what I wanted it to be, waste of money on my part.

It was more than i expected easily, and i expected a lot after COD and COD 2 being my 2 favourite online shooters. Spent hundreds and hundreds of hours playing them online in tournaments and mod testing. After playing COD 3 and realising how Treyarch trashed it i was hoping Infinity Ward would redeem the COD name with COD 4 and i thought they did that and then some. Only online game since COD 2 that ive played online so much. Also my most played online console game so far this gen by a huge amount.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tawsie;114441 said:
I have had it since January and have only clocked 3 hours on it.

Had it since day of release and just online ive done 5 days 4 hours and 48mins.

So just under 125 hours so far.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Black Angel;114446 said:
You haven't said why you hated both games yet.:huh:

There just not my type of game. I don't like how they play, the visuals or the story.

Top Bottom