• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halo: Reach The Final Countdown

Keaton

Premium
I'll hopefully be playing it tonight at work as we wait to let the fans in ;)

That should be awesome! Plus, I'm testing the Playstation Move later this week too ^_^

Dark Drakan

Admin
Was hoping by some chance it might be in my hands today but looks like tomorrow. Good job its my day off work tomorrow. :D

Keaton

Premium
A friend of mine recieved his today, but Microsoft/Bungie have made it very clear to retailers that they should'nt be sold before tomorrow. ^^

Dark Drakan

Admin
Keaton;272995 said:
A friend of mine recieved his today, but Microsoft/Bungie have made it very clear to retailers that they should'nt be sold before tomorrow. ^^

Most mail order companies have to post them early to make sure they arrive on day of release. Sometimes the post service get it to you early by chance. Mine was posted Sat morning but i have received games from 1-3 days early before.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
The fools at my retailer STILL haven't shipped mine! Looks like I won't be receiving mine tomorrow :/

I'll have to wait an extra day or two T_T

Which sucks! You'd figure those of us that spent the extra HUNDRED dollars would get the privilege of playing the game on release date XD!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Got mine in my hands right now but Xbox is currently buried under a pile of washing as my girlfriend is tidying up...

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Dark Drakan;273185 said:
Got mine in my hands right now but Xbox is currently buried under a pile of washing as my girlfriend is tidying up...

:lol: She gonna wash your Xbox 360? Save it! o_O

Just got mine too, albeit the regular edition. Urghh... Stupid airsick... Got a flu, cough, and fever. I don't think I could play it today, perhaps I should play it tomorrow if I get better.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Yeah! Just beat it today xD

I loved...and I mean LOVED how it ended. Both parts of the ending were amazing...and I'm not sure which I liked more...but...ugh...I'll say this much. SUCH NOSTALGIA.

Top Bottom