• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halloween "what to watch" suggestions

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Jeepers Creepers is a monster movie that came out back in 2001, well it was kinda a monster/slasher hybrid. I don't wanna talk to much about it, as part of the appeal is the mystery of the villain, but you should check it out, and then you could watch the sequel, it's not as good, but it's decent.

Drag Me to Hell was a film that came out back in 2009(?), the story is a young woman cursed to be, as the title suggests, dragged to hell. It was directed by Sam Rami (Director of the Evil Dead Trilogy, and the first Spider-Man trilogy, and Darkman).

And really dude? You've never heard of Silence of the Lambs? It's like one of the best horror movies ever

EDIT: Sorry about that little mistake everyone, dog was barking to go out
Um I actually was referring to Creep, Drag Me to Hell and Dark. I watched both Silence of the Lamb (well I watched Hannibal and Red Dragon too) and Jeepers Creepers (which I liked if I forget about terrible JC2)

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
btw many critics panned it but i find it very enjoyable
Deliver_Us_from_Evil_(2014_film)_poster.jpg

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Thai horror film chock-full of witchcraft, voodoo, and torture. The first Art of the Devil was well-received but painfully low budget due to the practically non-existent Thai film industry at the time. By the time the sequel came around, they had the funding to be more.... elaborate.

892500cbd8b2878125003dc7a8ee5a23.jpg

Classic:
Adaptation of a hit play. Famed film critic Mortimer just got married and visits his lovely aunts and his cousin Teddy, who firmly believes he is Teddy Roosevelt. Developments unfold to reveal Mortimer's aunts, and indeed possibly Mortimer himself, are not as benign as they seem.

This one is pitch-perfect to watch after dark on Halloween. It's hilarious, spooky, and a great choice for all ages. I can't emphasize the timelessness enough.
MV5BMTU2NjIwODg5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDE2NDgyMTE@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom